MV Wheel of Fortune

timm525

• Administrators

Used Letters: N, T, R, S, R, O---------------------------------------------------------------No PsQuote Spoken"_ * _ O _ _ _ * _ _ _ _ _ S * _ R _ _ _ * T _ _ * _ _ N _ O _ S"Name the character and the ep. please.Good Luck!

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• timm525

• Ferrariman

• Dadrian

• Sonny-Burnett

• Administrators

Used Letters: N, T, R, S, R, O, P---------------------------------------------------------------CQuote Spoken"_ * C O _ _ _ * _ _ _ _ _ S * _ R _ _ _ * T _ _ * _ _ N _ O _ S"Name the character and the ep. please.Good Luck!

"Unless I inherit about fifteen million dollars I don't stand a chance in this town"Rico in "Hitlist" A.K.A. "Calderone's Return" Part 1

F-Man you are the man! Correctomundo. Sorry for delay in responding--was traveling to you Floridians' neck of the woods to Ft Meyers/Sanibel area. Here for next several days.

• Administrators

Used Letters: N, T, R, S, O, P, C---------------------------------------------------------------1 BQuote Spoken"_ * C O _ _ _ * _ _ _ _ _ S * B R _ _ _ * T _ _ * _ _ N _ O _ S"Name the character and the ep. please.Good Luck!

• Administrators

Used Letters: N, T, R, S, O, P, C, B---------------------------------------------------------------2 EsQuote Spoken"_ * C O _ _ _ * _ _ _ _ _ S * B R E _ _ * T _ E * _ _ N _ O _ S"Name the character and the ep. please.

• Administrators

Used Letters: N, T, R, S, O, P, C, B, E---------------------------------------------------------------2 LsQuote Spoken"_ * C O _ L _ * _ L _ _ _ S * B R E _ _ * T _ E * _ _ N _ O _ S"Name the character and the ep. please.

howabout this: i know the answer to all the blanks, but i've never noticed this quote on MV. maybe an ep that i don't watch that often...

• Administrators
howabout this: i know the answer to all the blanks' date=' but i've never noticed this quote on MV. maybe an ep that i don't watch that often...[/quote']I know it is frustrating when you know the quote but can't place the ep.I just lost the last one to Ferrariman because of that. :cry:Used Letters: N, T, R, S, O, P, C, B, E, L---------------------------------------------------------------3 AsQuote Spoken"_ * C O _ L _ * A L _ A _ S * B R E A _ * T _ E * _ _ N _ O _ S"Name the character and the ep. please.

• Administrators

Used Letters: N, T, R, S, O, P, C, B, E, L, A---------------------------------------------------------------2 IsQuote Spoken"I * C O _ L _ * A L _ A _ S * B R E A _ * T _ E * _ I N _ O _ S"Name the character and the ep. please.I get the feeling we are going to spell this one out because the quote is escaping everyone. ;)

• Administrators

I agree with Dadrian, the quote is not ringing any bells. Guess it's time for a few hints.

I could always break the windows. A guess is Pete to Jerry in The Home Invaders?BTW, nice weather you have down here in FL land.

• Administrators

OK,OK,The quote is obviously correct.It is not Home Invaders.The ep. is from season 1.It's getting harder and harder to stump you all.

• Administrators

Sounds like something the Burn Notice Fiona would say.

Sorry Jim, it is not your beloved Fiona. :cry:

• Administrators
BTW' date=' nice weather you have down here in FL land.[/quote']Nice indeed, it has been raining almost every day all day in my area. I'm starting to feel like I live in Seattle.

Nice indeed' date=' it has been raining almost every day all day in my area. I'm starting to feel like I live in Seattle.[/quote']Yeah I see that now on the weather channel. We're further south and is nice here but surf has been very rough. Taking Wave runners out is like going through a car wash. Today looks calmer. Cheers.

• Administrators

If your still here on Tuesday, you'll get plenty of waves. We gots ourselves a hurricane bearing down on us.Landfall is scheduled for Tuesday night in the Tampa Bay area.Time to put up those F*****g hurricane panels on my house once again.Next the gas prices with skyrocket and my homeowners insurance will hit the roof again. :evil: