MV Wheel of Fortune

timm525

Quote Spoken"_ _*_ _*_ _ _ _ _ _*_ _ _ _*_ _ R*_ '_*_ _ _ _* _ _ _ *_ _ N _"Name the episode and person speaking.No T

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• timm525

• Ferrariman

• Dadrian

• Sonny-Burnett

Quote Spoken"_ _*_ _*_ _ _ _ _ _*_ _ _ _*_ _ R*_ '_*_ _ _ _* _ _ _ *_ _ N _"Name the episode and person speaking.No S's either

Quote Spoken"_ _*_ _*_ _ _ _ _ _*_ _ _ _*_ _ R*_ '_*_ _ _ _* _ _ _ *_ _ N _"Name the episode and person speaking.Negative also on the P's

Quote Spoken"_ _*_ _*_ _ _ _ _ _*_ _ _ _*_ _ R*_ '_*_ _ _ _* _ _ _ *_ _ N _"Name the episode and person speaking.No W's or U's

Quote Spoken"_ _*_ _*L _ _ _ _ _*L _ _ _*_ _ R*_ '_*_ _ _ _* _ _ _ *_ _ N _"Name the episode and person speaking.2 L's

Quote Spoken"_ _*_ _*L _ _ _ _ _*L _ _ _*_ _ R*_ '_*_ _ _ _* _ _ M *M _ N _"Name the episode and person speaking.2 M's

Quote Spoken"I _*_ _*L _ _ _ _ _*L I _ _*_ _ R*I '_*_ I _ _* _ I M *M I N _"Name the episode and person speaking.There are 6 I's

• Administrators

Sonny: "Give the Lieutenant my love"Rico: "If he looked like her I'd give him mine" "Definitely Miami"

Sonny: "Give the Lieutenant my love"Rico: "If he looked like her I'd give him mine" "Definitely Miami"

You're good, F-Man.---correcto. Funny that the email to me on this thread showed "..like that.." but your post shows "...like her.."

• Administrators

I was going to post it correctly using "that" but I don't like to nitpick, so with the letters given I assumed you had it written as her.

• Administrators

This is the scene: Name the guy and the ep._ _ _ _ _ * _ _ _ _ _ _ * _ _ _ _ * _ _ _ * _ _ * _ _ _ * _ _ _ _Name the guy and the ep.Good Luck!