MV Wheel of Fortune

timm525

• Administrators

No S.Quote Spoken."_ _' R _* _ _ N N _ * _ _ _ _ * _ T * _ _ R _."Name the person and the ep.Good luck!Next!

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• timm525

• Ferrariman

• Dadrian

• Sonny-Burnett

• Administrators

Look above. No S.I'll answer the rest tonight, giving some others a chance to respond.Off to work I go.Have a good day guys!Have more fun tonight.

Nope.There are three things going on here.1. Is Sonny-Burnett is still trying to figure out who said "Maybe it's a short circuit." and I gave him the hint that the character liked goldfish.2. Is the second puzzle I started while yous all thought of who said that line.3. Is the puzzle Sonny-Burnett started after that one.Confusing I know.I figure who ever guesses will go to both puzzles and we'll do them at the same time. No other way to do two together without getting totally confused.Clear as mud now? :radar:

Not following the comment highlighted in blue. Think that if anyone other than Timm or myself guesses then they will have to specify which puzzle. Sorry for creating the mess.Cheers .

• Administrators

3 EsQuote Spoken."_ E ' R E* _ _ N N _ * _ _ _ E * _ T * _ _ R _."Name the person and the ep.Good luck!Next!

• Administrators

2 OsQuote Spoken."_ E ' R E* _ O N N _ * _ _ _ E * _ T * _ O R _."Name the person and the ep.Good luck!Next!

• Administrators
Look above. No S.I'll answer the rest tonight' date=' giving some others a chance to respond.Off to work I go.Have a good day guys!Have more fun tonight.[/quote']Sorry F-Man no Ss that has alread been established in this mind twisted thread. So nice to have multiple games going isn't it? :pGuess again.

• Administrators

1 IQuote Spoken."_ E ' R E* _ O N N _ * _ _ _ E * I T * _ O R _."Name the person and the ep.Good luck!Next!

• Administrators

1 MQuote Spoken."_ E ' R E* _ O N N _ * M _ _ E * I T * _ O R _."Name the person and the ep.Good luck!Next!

• Administrators

2 KsQuote Spoken."_ E ' R E* _ O N N _ * M _ K E * I T * _ O R K."Name the person and the ep.Good luck!Next!PS: Obiwan has taught you well! :D:D:D

• Administrators

No, I think this one should be done really soon.We'll finish yours after this one.I wanna play too. :)Save yours as is.

• Administrators

2 KsQuote Spoken."_ E ' R E* _ O N N _ * M _ K E * I T * _ O R K."Name the person and the ep.Good luck!Next!PS: Obiwan has taught you well! :D:D:D

"We're gonna make it work"Sonny to Caitlin in "Like A Hurricane"

• Administrators

Yes and no.Yes it was Sonny to Caitlin but not in "Like a Hurricane".Keep guessing!PS: I guess Obiwan didn't teach you well enough!!! :):):)

• Administrators

I realized it right after I hit the post button. It was "Love At First Sight"

• Administrators

This is the scene: Name the guy and the ep._ _ _ _ _ * _ _ _ _ _ _ * _ _ _ _ * _ _ _ * _ _ * _ _ _ * _ _ _ _Name the guy and the ep.Good Luck!

• Administrators

N pleaseDon't we still have Sonny Burnett's to finish?

• Administrators

Quote Spoken"_ _ _ _ _*N _ _ T*T _ _ _*_'_ _*T _ _ _*S _ _ _ _ N _*_ _ _*_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ T _ S*_ _ _ _ _ _ S T _ _*_ N _ _ _ _ _ _ S"Name the episode and person speaking.5 T's Next...

Oooooooops, lets hold off on this one and solve his now.Next!