• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• timm525

• Ferrariman

• Dadrian

• Sonny-Burnett

• Administrators

5 Ns2 Ts3 Ss3 HsSorry No Gs2 Ws3 UsSorry No Vs2 Rs Sorry No Ps2 Ds1 MSorry No LsSorry no Ys1 C1 F5 Os--------------------------------------------------------------------------Sorry No Js" W _ _ _ , * C O M _ * O N . * H U H ? * D O N ' T * _ O U * W _ N N _ * F _ N _ S H * _ O U R * D _ S S _ R T ? "Name the character and ep. please.Good Luck! 18 out of 26 letters, not bad. :dance2:

• Administrators

YOU made the riddle and YOU stay here until it's solved. :p:dance2:

Oh no you don't! You started this madness and you're gonna finish it bucko! :)Btw. Nice try there Tim! :p

Sorry, gotta go to bed now! :dance2:

I'm sitting here having a really good espresso and scratching my head (only when I put the biscotti I'm having with it down on the saucer...excuse me *dipping my cookie here*)...And with that being said I'm going to ask for an "A" now! (There's your 19th letter!):dance2:

Guest The Talk
Sorry' date=' gotta go to bed now! :dance2:[/quote']That's what you already said. But our answer was "NO". And we are two of us. :)Even if you don't like it.
18 out of 26 letters' date=' not bad. :dance2:[/quote']I bet there is a 27th. :p:dance2:

• Administrators

5 Ns2 Ts3 Ss3 HsSorry No Gs2 Ws3 UsSorry No Vs2 Rs Sorry No Ps2 Ds1 MSorry No LsSorry no Ys1 C1 F5 OsSorry No Js--------------------------------------------------------------------------2 As" W _ _ _ , * C O M _ * O N . * H U H ? * D O N ' T * _ O U * W A N N A * F _ N _ S H * _ O U R * D _ S S _ R T ? "Name the character and ep. please.Good Luck! 19 letters now.:sleep:

• Administrators

5 Ns2 Ts3 Ss3 HsSorry No Gs2 Ws3 UsSorry No Vs2 Rs Sorry No Ps2 Ds1 MSorry No Ls2 Ys1 C1 F5 OsSorry No Js2 As--------------------------------------------------------------------------Oooooops, there were 2 Ys :o. OK, you can start with the name calling now. You all asked for so many letter I went blind over here. Sorry. 4 Es" W E _ _ , * C O M E * O N . * H U H ? * D O N ' T * Y O U * W A N N A * F _ N _ S H * Y O U R * D E S S E R T ? "Name the character and ep. please.Good Luck! 20 letters now.

Hmmmm...then are you absolutely sure there aren't any "L's" either? :p The only thing I can come up with is "Well, come on. Huh? Don't you wanna finish your dessert?" I'm not exactly sure of the character or the episode it can be heard in though.

• Administrators

Okay (I could have sworn there would be 2 "Y's" at least) so then how about a "C" then please:D

No "Y"s???? :confused:You're kidding!

You should have just asked for a "Y" here folks. :)

• Administrators

5 Ns2 Ts3 Ss3 HsSorry No Gs2 Ws3 UsSorry No Vs2 Rs Sorry No Ps2 Ds1 M2 Ls2 Ys1 C1 F5 OsSorry No Js2 As4 Es--------------------------------------------------------------------------2 Ls" W E L L , * C O M E * O N . * H U H ? * D O N ' T * Y O U * W A N N A * F _ N _ S H * Y O U R * D E S S E R T ? "Name the character and ep. please.Good Luck! {I need to change contact lenses now. Told you I had to go to bed.}

• Administrators
Hmmmm...then are you absolutely sure there aren't any "L's" either? :p The only thing I can come up with is "Well' date=' come on. Huh? Don't you wanna finish your dessert?" I'm not exactly sure of the character or the episode it can be heard in though.[/quote']You are correct girl!Why didn't you say that an hour ago when I could speel. :oNow we need the ep. and character please.

• Administrators

I'm gonna guess it's Lombard to the feds in the restaurant just before he got hit in "Lombard"

• Administrators

No sir, not Lombard.I was gonna say it's an earlier ep. but then a all of them in season one are earlier. :DSo let's try this hint: Season 1, disk 1.

• Administrators

Yeah that did it. The quote is Artie Rollins to Sonny & Rico after he kicks the hell out of the guy in the parking lot in "Heart Of Darkness"

Guest The Talk
L please
[quote=timm525;14467">

--------------------------------------------------------------------------Sorry No LsY oh Y would you want a Y? :)Sorry no Ys" W _ _ _ ' date=' * _ _ M _ * _ N . * H U H ? * D _ N ' T * _ _ U * W _ N N _ * _ _ N _ S H * _ _ U R * D _ S S _ R T ? "Name the character and ep. please.Good Luck![/quote']

Hmmmm...then are you absolutely sure there aren't any "L's" either? :p

You are correct girl!Why didn't you say that an hour ago when I could speel. :oNow we need the ep. and character please.

:confused::confused::confused:What did you do yesterday????? :blind::blind:????? :p:dance2:

• Administrators

I obviously can't watch the end of an action movie and answer WOF letters at the same time.My bad, I'm sorry, I apologize, I beg a thousand pardons, I ... :oI think maybe it is time for me to retire, I'm no longer worthy. :cry: