Happy new Year 2021 with rare BTS pics of Freefall and the Pilot!

Tom

A VICEY Happy New Year to everyone!

Is there a better way to say goodbye to the old year and say welcome to the new with a very rare behind the scenes shot of the finale and the pilot?

Bildschirmfoto 2020-12-31 um 20.52.30.png

Bildschirmfoto 2020-12-31 um 20.57.09.png

• Like 8

vor 1 Minute schrieb Bren10:

What actually was the final episode filmed? What scene?

I am not sure if I understand what you mean? The final episode was "Freefall" and the first picture is from the second last scene that is well known to everyone here, so I did not bother to explain it...

I was hoping you'd show. I was referring to how shows/scenes are often shot out of sequence and if you know for sure that the last shot is actually the last shot and the last ep was really the last ep filmed. For instance, the MASH finale was not actually the last thing that was filmed for the season.

Edited by Bren10

vor 3 Minuten schrieb Bren10:

I was hoping you'd show. I was referring to how shows/scenes are often shot out of sequence and if you know for sure that the last shot is actually the last shot and the last ep was really the last ep filmed.

Of course the finale "Freefall" was the last episode filmed. But scenes of episodes are filmed not in sequence within an episode. The last scene of Freefall was not the one on the picture, but the one when Borbon was abducted under the bridge.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• 11 months later...

Happy New Year to all the the wonderful folks in the Vice community, and wishing continued good health and a life effused with sunshine, fun living, and, most importantly, lots of Art Deco & pastels. Vice community strong & forever!

• Like 5

40 minutes ago, Eillio Martin Imbasciati said:

Happy New Year to all the the wonderful folks in the Vice community, and wishing continued good health and a life effused with sunshine, fun living, and, most importantly, lots of Art Deco & pastels. Vice community strong & forever!

Happy new year pal! And to all vicers around the world

• Like 3

21 minutes ago, jpaul1 said:

Happy new year pal! And to all vicers around the world

"No guts, no glory", right? But 2021 is about down for the count, without a Guzman or Giulinni in sight (I kind of like Giulinni though, I find him sort of fun, although for some that might be the wrong answer. Yep, with a thought like that I'm headed towards the Moon!).

Edited by Eillio Martin Imbasciati
didn't capitalize, missing letter
  • Like 4

Happy New year everyone!

Hopefully I will make more covers in 2022 than 2021. 

I was really on a roll in 2020, but work and life kinda got the best of me this year. 

Here’s to a great year with more music! :cheers:

• Like 10

The year is now hurrying to an end. A lot has happened. We have gained and lost friends, family members may have been born and others we had to let go. There have been many limitations that we have coped with more or less well.
Now comes a new year and I wish you all that it will be a good year. Stay healthy everyone and let's continue to have fun, share vice things and talk /discuss about issues that are important or move us.
On that note, I wish you all a happy new year.

• Like 10

Happy new year to everyone here! Stay safe and healthy.

After 2 tough years the new one can only get better and everyone can contribute a bit to support a fast global recovery to get back to free movement, going out, traveling and meeting friends as we used to. 

I tend to see a good side in COVID too. At least we had a chance to see who is really our friend and who cares about others and not just about himself or herself. So let’s see ahead with a good spirit and focus on real friends and family close to us.

In Vienna we have today full sunshine and 17c/65F, that‘s a good sign for the new year! :dance2:

• Like 8

We had some long lock-downs here in Oz in '21. More than a few times Izzy's line to Sonny: "You'd do that wouldn't you? You'd defoliate my freedom?!" summed up my feelings for the year.:p

As you can see, I'm hanging by a thread. I appreciate places of relative sanity like this more than you know.

Cheers and stay safe people.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

9 hours ago, fakespyder said:

We had some long lock-downs here in Oz in '21. More than a few times Izzy's line to Sonny: "You'd do that wouldn't you? You'd defoliate my freedom?!" summed up my feelings for the year.:p

As you can see, I'm hanging by a thread. I appreciate places of relative sanity like this more than you know.

Cheers and stay safe people.

Stay strong during this tyranny, fakespyder. All the best for 2022!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1