Happy new Year 2021 with rare BTS pics of Freefall and the Pilot!

Tom

• Administrators
10 hours ago, fakespyder said:

We had some long lock-downs here in Oz in '21. More than a few times Izzy's line to Sonny: "You'd do that wouldn't you? You'd defoliate my freedom?!" summed up my feelings for the year.:p

As you can see, I'm hanging by a thread. I appreciate places of relative sanity like this more than you know.

Cheers and stay safe people.

Well I'm from the city which had the worlds longest lockdown, and it's not a record to be proud of. But hang in there man, and just watch Miami Vice and wish you were in the 80s where nobody had to worry about or could even imagine anything like what we are going through today. lol

• Like 3

Happy new year! Wish you a 2022 full of Testarossa chases, scarab 38 rides, Lt. Castillo stares and crazy alligators running amok on the St Vitus deck! :):):)

https://blog.boats.com/files/Miami_Vice_Scarab_02.jpg

Edited by sdiegolo78
  • Like 4
  • Haha 2

Happy belated New Year guys!! :cheers:

I think I officially reached the age where time speeds up and you think something happened 6 months ago, but then you realise it was actually 3 years ago. :sick:

• Like 1

On 1/1/2022 at 6:32 AM, James said:

I'd say Happy New Year everyone, but it looks like it's just more of the same :( 

Looks like we're still in "wait & see" mode. I've dealt with so many issues and have had to do much creative problem-solving, so I'm built for this COVID nonsense. People I know have had it recently, and I don't like that at all; tough to see them sidelined (I recently learned that the Pub Dutchess, Colleen, had it in November, which explains her vacation. She's okay now, and safe to hug, which is great for me! But still, this deal bites Crockett's Season 4 marlin big time).