How much money have you spent on Miami Vice merchandise/fashion?

Detective_Crockett

Being a fan of the show since a child and the better part of 11 years, I think I have spent way more on merchandise and style clothes than I'd care to admit! :hot::)

So, what's the damage? 

• Haha 1

s1 and s2 DVDs, then upgrade to full series Blu-Ray, four blazers, four linen pants, two sets of shoes, maybe 15 Henleys... guesstimate $600, probably more.

Does my recording equipment/synthesizers  count as “merchandise”? I may be the winner. :) 

• Like 2
  • Haha 5

I just bought my first true pair of Ray Ban Wayfarers as well. So I think we're in a competition here Dadrian :)

• Like 2

An embarrassing amount, but there are far worse things to blow money on.  I have more blazers than anyone should own and they get worn very little.  I have Carrera 5512's and Ray Ban Wayfarers.  A few different sets of the DVD/blu ray collections.  All of the paperback novels from the 80's.  The Scarab I keep at the lake. (just kidding).

I have sold some of my blazers to turn into ... other blazers.  lol  

Don't ask how many tennis racquets I own.  :)

Edited by IA-SteveB
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

Well I spent just over six figures to buy a white Testarossa so I’m guessing that I am one of the guys who has spent the most on MV nostalgia.  LOL !!

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

2 hours ago, Mvice8489 said:

Well I spent just over six figures to buy a white Testarossa so I’m guessing that I am one of the guys who has spent the most on MV nostalgia.  LOL !!

Did you get another one after the one you sold??

• Like 2

• Administrators

Probably more fashion for me, shoes, pastel coloured chinos, sunglasses. Only merch I have are my bluray boxset and funkopops. Somewhere in the mid-hundreds I guess.

• Like 3

13 hours ago, Mvice8489 said:

Envelope please... and the Platinum Badge goes to... @Mvice8489:clap:

• Like 2

1 minute ago, RedDragon86 said:

A guy on here owns a real Daytona as well?

Either that or one of these nice conversions..isn't it for sale?

17 minutes ago, RedDragon86 said:

A guy on here owns a real Daytona as well?

14 minutes ago, wolfie1996 said:

Either that or one of these nice conversions..isn't it for sale?

Nobody here owns an actual Ferrari Daytona, unless they have neglected to tell us they have a half a million dollar car in their garage. :) 

• Haha 3

1 minute ago, Dadrian said:

Nobody here owns an actual Ferrari Daytona, unless they have neglected to tell us they have a half a million dollar car in their garage. :) 

Must be thinking of a conversion then :) You can get a testarossa for just over £70,000 ("just"!) but the one I saw advertised was yellow I think and you know me, black is the new black!

7 minutes ago, Dadrian said:

That's how much they would cost:eek:

Is it because there is a limited amount out there?

• Like 1

Just now, RedDragon86 said:

That's how much they would cost:eek:

Is it because there is a limited amount out there?

They do sound pretty overpriced to me too, RedDragon. Is ANY car worth that much?

3 minutes ago, wolfie1996 said:

They do sound pretty overpriced to me too, RedDragon. Is ANY car worth that much?

Chris Evans bought his for £2.27 million.

• Haha 1

Just now, RedDragon86 said:

Chris Evans bought his for £2.27 million.

Just goes to show some people are not only overpaid (I never rated him) but have more money than  sense!

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, RedDragon86 said:

So you can get a real Testarossa for 70k.

I see it's gone now but yes, I did see one advertised in the UK for just over £70,000- might have had  high mileage though (believe it or not!) I can't remember. That's the trouble with these dear cars, once they start knocking the miles up, repair and maintenance is horribly costly.

Spent on fashion items, especially Season 1 and 2.  Honestly I have no idea of the total price.  A wild guess is under $1000. 

13 hours ago, Dadrian said:

Did you get another one after the one you sold??

No I did not buy another one.  Was just referencing my TR purchase from a couple years ago.

as an update, Testarossa‘s today in very good condition with low miles tend to be about $120,000.

a REAL Ferrari Daytona spider would be 2 to 2 1/2 million US dollars.   Only 122 were ever made worldwide over five years    

Ferrari Daytona replicas , which I spent a long long time trying to find a good one, tend to sell between 20 and $35,000.

unfortunately I never find one in the shape that I wanted it to be in :(

3 minutes ago, Mvice8489 said:

No I did not buy another one.  Was just referencing my TR purchase from a couple years ago.

as an update, Testarossa‘s today in very good condition with low miles tend to be about $120,000.

a REAL Ferrari Daytona spider would be 2 to 2 1/2 million US dollars.   Only 122 were ever made worldwide over five years    

Ferrari Daytona replicas , which I spent a long long time trying to find a good one, tend to sell between 20 and $35,000.

unfortunately I never find one in the shape that I wanted it to be in :(

Hey, find one for me as well and you can have a commission :)