Poll time

Adrian321

The better car  

21 members have voted

1. 1. What car, out of the main ones; the Daytona and the Testarossa did you enjoy watching more ?

• Ferrari Daytona (Season 1 - Season 2)
    • Ferrari Testarossa (Season 3 - Season 5)

9 hours ago, VICE365 said:

I Like the Daytona over the Testarossa , That's why I built one ,have owned for close to 38 years and the love affair is still strong.

PXL_20210926_235351499.NIGHT (1).jpg

PXL_20210926_231351741.jpg

Lovely photos.

I see you have the Crockett and Tubbs cut-outs so you can use the transit lanes:p

Edited by fakespyder
  • Like 1

16 hours ago, fakespyder said:

Lovely photos.

I see you have the Crockett and Tubbs cut-outs so you can use the transit lanes:p

I wouldn't mess with Crockett & Tubbs back to back, even in cardboard form. Plus with Tubbs and a possible shotty to the body there, I'd think I'd take my chances with Isabel Batista's concept of car customization rather than that!

The other advantage of having Crockett & Tubbs onboard is the witty banter (again, even in cardboard form; I do quite well talking to cardboard myself) & full use of the carpool lane.

• Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/29/2021 at 6:48 PM, VICE365 said:

I Like the Daytona over the Testarossa , That's why I built one ,have owned for close to 31 years and the love affair is still strong.

PXL_20210926_235351499.NIGHT (1).jpg

PXL_20210926_231351741.jpg

that replica is nice

On 10/29/2021 at 11:10 PM, Eillio Martin Imbasciati said:

The only thing is that I'd rather have the color in either midnight blue or purple (interior can stay the same).

that's an interesting remark. If i decide to build a replica, or inherit from a japanese uncle tomorrow his daytona, i think i'll search for a 50s car tone. could be a turquoise metallic, or polished red, or even one of these pastels tones

Edited by jpaul1
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, jpaul1 said:

that replica is nice

that's an interesting remark. If i decide to build a replica, or inherit from a japanese uncle tomorrow his daytona, i think i'll search for a 50s car tone. could be a turquoise metallic, or polished red, or even one of these pastels tones

I'm glad you found my remark interesting, and I'd also accept anything pastel for sure!

• Like 1

• 1 year later...

Which one I enjoy watching more ?

Hard Question to be honest. Both are incredibly cool to look at in my opinion. But I will go with the Testarossa. Burnout footages and sliding its rear end in some shots are just increadibly amazing to look at. After the introduction in S3EP2 when Sonny goes to pick up Stone, flashing the headlights, Stone jumping in and Sonny pushes right on the gas, the car accelerates(rear goes down - RWD) and while sticking the gearlever into 2nd(no drive) apparently to whole front of the car is just makes a nod. Those kind of shots would have been impossible to make with the Replica Daytona, there was not enough power in it for that.

- Amazing Burnouts (rear tires were more than 325mm width)

- Amazing rear wheel sliding when it takes off - just beautifully presents the 385bhp on rear wheels

- Amazing gear shifing shots - real drivers car IMO has to be a stickshift !

- Amazing body movements when coming out of a corner in some shots - watching an independent suspension work is truly amazing  in such a wide(1.98m) car body

I undersand the point of the converible and I agree that for most of the in-car conversation scenes it was a healthier environment. It was able to pull the audience more into Miami if you like. Not seperated from the scenery. You felt yourself more that you "You belong to the city ":D

• Thanks 1