If you could guest star in any episode

Vicefan7777

Any one else ever thought about if they were an actor and could only be in one episode, which one would you pick?  For me it would be Phil the Shill.  I would get to meet  a favorite musician of mine and party in that cool house.  Plus I would love to sit at that awesome desk in Phil's house. 

• Like 9
  • Haha 1

I would love to have wandered around the Pink House in No Exit, or the Star Island estate in Little Prince.  I would have been the dork ignoring the cast and looking around at the architecture!  :D  On a similar note, I have an old VW Westy campervan, and several years ago when my wife was watching America’s Next Top Model, I commented on the cool Westy in an episode in South Africa.  My wife pointed out that she loved me even more because the van was full of beautiful young models and I commented on the van!  :p

In a second side note, many years ago just out of college, I worked a production job on a TV movie starring OJ Simpson. :hot:This was not long before the murder case.  It was filmed in the old Herald Examiner newspaper building in downtown LA that had been closed for years.  I was so excited to see inside the Julia Morgan (of Hearst Castle) designed space.  When I later told my wife about it, it was the same reaction.  You met OJ (which I briefly did), and all you can remember is the architecture of the building!  :D

Edited by pahonu
  • Like 2

• Administrators

I wouldn't mind hanging out with Hank Weldon for a day.  If I were a guest star I'd be happy to play an informant in any episode! 

They could even kill me off if they wanted! :cheers:

• Like 3
  • Haha 4

I would have liked to have played Ray Mundy in "Leap of Faith," especially the scenes with Jennifer Rubin.....:happy:

Seriously, a tough question.  I could easily pick my favorite "Bushido."  Or maybe one of the South American episodes just to go on location there.  Or maybe even a so-so episode like "Florence Italy" just to be part of the crowd for all the car-racing stuff.  But maybe I'd be content as an extra in a party scene like the one in "The Dutch Oven" with Johansen singing "King of Babylon" and the Miami night surrounding it all.  

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Jack Gretsky said:

I would have liked to have played Ray Mundy in "Leap of Faith," especially the scenes with Jennifer Rubin.....:happy:

Seriously, a tough question.  I could easily pick my favorite "Bushido."  Or maybe one of the South American episodes just to go on location there.  Or maybe even a so-so episode like "Florence Italy" just to be part of the crowd for all the car-racing stuff.  But maybe I'd be content as an extra in a party scene like the one in "The Dutch Oven" with Johansen singing "King of Babylon" and the Miami night surrounding it all.  

That all sounds like a lot of fun, and I feel those are indeed inspired choices.

• Like 1

I pick Prodigal Son.

Being A NY girl, I would have enjoyed following Crockett into that crowded bar and giving Margaret a run for her money!

:cheers::D

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

7 minutes ago, mjcmmv said:

I pick Prodigal Son.

Being A NY girl, I would have enjoyed following Crockett into that crowded bar and giving Margaret a run for her money!

:cheers::D

I bet you'd show that poseur Margaret who's REALLY the boss:)...and you'd likely have a better lighter for Crockett's cigarette (also, you wouldn't leave him in bed all by himself either, right?).

I'd want to play Ted Nugent's character, just so I could pretend to be married to Arielle Dombasle as we rip off drug dealers together =)

Edited by Vincent Hanna
  • Like 5
  • Haha 2

I'd like to play Lou Diamond Phillips' character in Red Tape.

Just so I could do that final shootout scene. One of the more over-the-top but coolest death scenes in MV's run.

• Like 4

• Ferrariman changed the title to If you could guest star in any episode
  • Ferrariman pinned this topic
13 hours ago, Dadrian said:

Did you see that desk sell on eBay a couple of years back? I think I posted it here. It was pretty expensive. 

Yes I did.  In fact I copied the pictures and have them stored.  One day, when I have the time I want to build myself one. 

9 hours ago, Eillio Martin Imbasciati said:

I bet you'd show that poseur Margaret who's REALLY the boss:)...and you'd likely have a better lighter for Crockett's cigarette (also, you wouldn't leave him in bed all by himself either, right?).

Guess one can dream...=)

• Like 3

Could I play Phil Collins please ?:funky:

If they don´t let me I´d apply for playing Lee Iacocca instead! :p

But seriously: Izzy is in my opinion the most rewarding guest star role and he is in 21 episodes!:)

• Like 3

• Administrators
10 hours ago, miamijimf said:

I would like to play Cat in Little Miss Dangerous of course.  =)

Now how did I know you would pick this character? ;)

vor 10 Stunden schrieb miamijimf:

I would like to play Cat in Little Miss Dangerous of course.  =)

I would like to see you as Jackie. And how the make-up department gets you ready for that with a wig and lipstick :p

Edited by Tom
  • Haha 3

Evan of course

On 1/15/2022 at 7:16 PM, Mr. Calderon said:

Like a Hurricane, of Course.

Mr. Calderon as Crockett.

18 hours ago, Vincent Hanna said:

I'd want to play Ted Nugent's character, just so I could pretend to be married to Arielle Dombasle as we rip off drug dealers together =)

not bad choices, i conceed :)

• Like 2

On 1/15/2022 at 8:57 PM, fakespyder said:

I'd like to play Lou Diamond Phillips' character in Red Tape.

Just so I could do that final shootout scene. One of the more over-the-top but coolest death scenes in MV's run.

I agree, excellent and poignant death scene, including the end of McIntyre (what a sadly misguided fella;(), and of course, "Closer to Heaven". Yeah, this ending affects me, moves me every time. Crockett was right, there was a victory here, but just like "The Good Collar", a hollow one.

• Like 2

Back in the day we would play this game while playing poker and drinking, well actually we still do. However if If you are the Guest Star then the original Guest Star is out.

I have my top 5.

1. The Prodigal Son playing Jimmy.

2. Smugglers Blues playing Jimmy.

3/4. Back in the World/Stones War playing Ira.

5. Florence Italy playing Danny.

• Like 6

I would think Ira Stone would be my best option due to the mileage you could get out of the character. Being Ira Stone, you get to appear in two episodes, drive Crockett’s Daytona, ride Crocketts boat, stay on the St. Vitus, have dinner at the Carlyle, ride in Crockett’s “Lil Abner” mobile, ride in Crockett’s new Testerrosa. The character got to do some much, the actor probably had a lot of fun. 

• Like 4