If you could guest star in any episode

Vicefan7777

2 hours ago, Miami Beau said:

I would think Ira Stone would be my best option due to the mileage you could get out of the character. Being Ira Stone, you get to appear in two episodes, drive Crockett’s Daytona, ride Crocketts boat, stay on the St. Vitus, have dinner at the Carlyle, ride in Crockett’s “Lil Abner” mobile, ride in Crockett’s new Testerrosa. The character got to do some much, the actor probably had a lot of fun. 

I never thought of all that! 

Pretty jealous right now actually. :) 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

17 hours ago, king77 said:

Back in the day we would play this game while playing poker and drinking, well actually we still do. However if If you are the Guest Star then the original Guest Star is out.

I have my top 5.

1. The Prodigal Son playing Jimmy.

2. Smugglers Blues playing Jimmy.

3/4. Back in the World/Stones War playing Ira.

5. Florence Italy playing Danny.

Yeah, I think about Jimmy from "Smuggler's Blues" a lot; REAL memorable character for me (that whole deal with him taking one last look at America just in case he doesn't return is another part of the cool package that is Jimmy for me). Glenn Frey playing a pilot is awesome for me too; Glenn Frey, sure, he can fly, he's an Eagle!

• Like 3

17 hours ago, Miami Beau said:

I would think Ira Stone would be my best option due to the mileage you could get out of the character. Being Ira Stone, you get to appear in two episodes, drive Crockett’s Daytona, ride Crocketts boat, stay on the St. Vitus, have dinner at the Carlyle, ride in Crockett’s “Lil Abner” mobile, ride in Crockett’s new Testerrosa. The character got to do some much, the actor probably had a lot of fun. 

I never looked at it that way, but yeah, Stone has a lot going on and a lot to do. His numerous adventures also center around interesting women: Mrs. Stone, Dakotah, & Alecia Mena (pretty lady, but I still always go with the former Mrs. Thurmond, Alecia:happy:=); Becky Wells & her will always be my great Vice loves).

• Like 4

19 hours ago, Miami Beau said:

"Lil Abner": I love that line, and it's such a Crockett thing to say. Due to the cold North Florida weather, I feel that I've been DRESSING like Lil Abner; don't like that (still planting my pastel flag when ever I can though (I dream in pastels, and bleed for warmer victories:cool:).

• Haha 1

On 1/15/2022 at 9:19 PM, miamijimf said:

I would like to play Cat in Little Miss Dangerous of course.  =)

I have the "Catastrophe" in Cat right, so I could likely pull off a Cat. Plus, with the way he loves Jackie, I could do that as well (the love part, not necessarily Jackie, although I have to give it up to Cat for loving her despite knowing she's a killer. Poor Jackie, a wounded bird who never had a chance to be whole;().

• Like 4

On 1/16/2022 at 9:51 AM, Tom said:

I would like to see you as Jackie. And how the make-up department gets you ready for that with a wig and lipstick :p

Its almost the Martin Ferrero lady on the pilot lol

• Like 1

For me, it's got to be the Brother's Keeper premiere.  So much was in that first merging, that couldn't be retained in any of the other episodes:
The adversarial defensiveness between Tubbs and Crockett when first requested to "work with each other" on this Calderone case.  What should we expect--he stole the man's cigarette boat for gosh sakes!  If I were Crockett, I wouldn't want to work with him either!

The sullen attitude of Tubbs sitting in a car with a shotgun waiting for someone he's been following for months.  With that "I'm not impressed by this place called Miami happening all around me" expression on his face one minute.  While in the other minute he was acting like an obsessed client getting all freaky in sync with the flash dancer who has that robotic look on her face... to the song "Somebody's Watching Me".

The sight of Jimmy Smits' body flying out of camera like a Kleenex tissue when the car-bomb goes off in that set-up under the overpass.  And having to report it to his wife... ahh, man.

Gina consoling Sonny on his boat with her lovemaking, and the next morning feeling it was so stupid and needless an act she did, with no one to blame but herself.

Sonny confronting the snitch they found in their department.

I just need to be one of the car drivers passing by.  Or the person piloting the Chalks with Calderone escaping...

• Like 2

On 1/19/2022 at 6:45 PM, king77 said:

Back in the day we would play this game while playing poker and drinking, well actually we still do. However if If you are the Guest Star then the original Guest Star is out.

I have my top 5.

1. The Prodigal Son playing Jimmy.

2. Smugglers Blues playing Jimmy.

3/4. Back in the World/Stones War playing Ira.

5. Florence Italy playing Danny.

Cool choices!

• Like 1

On 1/20/2022 at 12:32 PM, Eillio Martin Imbasciati said:

Yeah, I think about Jimmy from "Smuggler's Blues" a lot; REAL memorable character for me (that whole deal with him taking one last look at America just in case he doesn't return is another part of the cool package that is Jimmy for me). Glenn Frey playing a pilot is awesome for me too; Glenn Frey, sure, he can fly, he's an Eagle!

I loved Glen Frey in this! Never thought of connecting him to being a pilot in the episode and flying like an "Eagle", though. Very good!

Edited by mjcmmv
  • Like 4

On 1/16/2022 at 2:41 PM, jpaul1 said:

Evan of course

Even though it's tragic, I love that you want to play one of my favorite characters! It was painful watching Evan self-destruct, but I still appreciated William Russ's amazing performance!

Edited by mjcmmv
  • Like 3

On 1/22/2022 at 6:46 PM, mjcmmv said:

I loved Glen Frey in this! Never thought of connecting him to being a pilot in the episode and flying like an "Eagle", though. Very good!

Yeah, I came up with that one last year (I also remember former NFL star Randall Cunningham once saying to NFL Films in a segment: "Yeah, I can fly; I'm a Eagle":)); don't know if that's what Vice had in mind with Frey/Jimmy, but I love how it turned out!

• Like 2

• 1 year later...

For me, it'd have to be a Season 5 one (I know, I'm a red frog in a sea of green ones) - this is probably my first post despite being part of the site for over a year now, so bear with me. :)

My episode of choice would probably have to be either "Miami Squeeze" or "Line of Fire", maybe "Too Much, Too Late" - the former for the female leads' looks (and the subplot with everyone's favourite lieutenant ending up in hospital), the middle for the cool music and premise, and the latter because it's so dark and mature for TV, never mind MV, that it's right up my alley - in any case, I'd probably end up offering Jelly Babies to nearly everyone (and get Izzy addicted in the process) and introducing the Gold Coast to one of the greatest curse words ever: "Smeg". :)