Tim Truman Music Rip Attempts

Sheisenburg

Hello once again!

So my next episode to rip is "The Cell Within", an episode that's directly after "Jack of All Trades". I've already done 2 tracks and there's more to come.

So stay tuned!

Edited by Sheisenburg

Update, ran into a bit of a problem trying to rip the tracks from The Cell Within, turns out the tracks play too quietly tgat its near impossible to keep the intergrity of the music without having to boost the dialogue, along with that, some parts even with dialogue intact sound terrible, but I'll try to find a workaround. For the moment, I will be diverting my attention to Miracle Man, since the tracks there are much easier to rip. Anyways, that's all for now. 

Not necessarily my newest post, but one of the newer ones at least. I decided to divert off my path with Miracle Man and did this one from the episode Over The Line. 

Edited by Sheisenburg
  • Like 2

• 3 months later...

Been a while since I posted in a topic that I started myself, but with my newly acquired knowledge from Crockettt himself, I present to you my first ever rip using said knowledge from Fruit of The Poison Tree. And might I add, I really love the guitar in this one.

• Like 3

My second project done, I decided to tackle ripping Help Me Through The Night from Too Little, Too Late directly from the episode instead of the extremely compressed one from Tim Truman's Myspace page. The final result is good in my books but there's still some audio bits here and there, especially the sound effects. Regardless, hope you can enjoy.

• Like 3

Here's another Tim Truman track done, a personal favorite of mine (love Michael Thompson's guitar when the action kicks in). Unforunately, the gunshots at the end could not be removed but regardless of that, I am pretty happy with this. And there is really only one word I can describe this track and its that it is "rad" :).

• Like 1