Worst 3 episodes in a row in each season

apocalypse

It's funny how everyone picks The Fix as one of the worst from S2 :D For me that is among the top 10 MV ep of all time :D But yeah we ae different nothing wrong with that. I loved Propaganda P:Machinery in that. Also loved the discussions between the Judge and his Son & between Sonny and the Judge about morality and growing up + chances in the black community. The ending was also realistic in my view. Also Madonna's Gambler helped a lot establish our main character(the Judge) as an addict.

S2 worst episodes for me(but they aren't in a row) : Trust Fund Pirates, Little miss Dangerous, Florence Italy(ending is ridiculous, driving into the wall..... So badly edited also..... , but there are decent chats in that too, big shame they weren't able to working out some decent ending)

• Like 1

Florence Italy is very bad and awkward episode and Danny Sullivan was a lousy actor... but as a car guy I have to say those legendary Porsches 906 and 962 were pretty amazing.

But I agree. The Fix is a good one.

Yeah, Florence Italy had by far the worst acting out of my three pics. Danny Sullivan couldn't sell it well, but at least he tried. However as for Bill Russell (RIP), he definitely fares significantly better, since he was a non actor himself. Loved his performance in the episode. Ranking my three pics from best to worst, it would go from French Twist, The Fix, and Florence Italy. I'm just a little bit more inclinced to lean into French Twist since I'm a romance type of guy and I always loved to see the romantic entanglements that Crockett gets himself into.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Awww, I liked Florence Italy.  I thought the drivers' poor acting only validated them as being quirked-out race car drivers who act and roll in their separate world.  If the actors had done their lines better, would you have liked the episode much better?  If yes, then it implies we're dumping the entire episode solely based on two guys' stiff acting.  I thought the prostitution world, the illegal racing in garages, the introduction of Tommy the mechanic, all had the solid Miami Vice atmosphere to it---and I even like the broken windshield ending.  Aw, well...

S5 3 worst episodes, Bad Timing, Cell Within, Miracle Man
S4 3 worst, Honor Among Thieves,  Bullet for Crockett, Mirror Image
S3 3 worst liked, Heroes of the Revolution, Shadow in the Dark, Viking Bikers from Hell
S2?  Not a single weak episode in the collection.  
S1.  are you kidding?   It was Season-1, bad episodes, NONE.