CROCKETT'S RED HELICOPTER PROP, PHOTOS & INFO

COOPER&BURNETT

Ok the OCB room would be interesting but do you have a "SCALE" with a shiny stainless circular top?Riddle me that Batman...........................Impress me.Lets see pics of the scale now.We know Sonny probably used it to weigh bags of coke.

I'm not really doing his desk guys.However, one of my friends on this site is doing just that. He or she can reveal themselves if they wish. I got the idea from this member who really is doing it! :thumbsup:Seems now that everyone wants a little red helicopter!

I'm not really doing his desk guys.
Why? It doesn't seem complicated' date=' I mean if you had to recreate Mulder's office THAT would be a lot of work!!!
Seems now that everyone wants a little red helicopter!
Stop please. You're hitting where it already hurts. :cry:

Don't cry C&B' date=' save tears for when I steal it and it will be MINE!!! :)[/quote']No. Never, never.

I can almost see the police report now:"Householder reports that he was distracted by a panda. When he returned he discovered that his little red helicopter had been stolen... he then proceeded to say that he thought the panda was working with a couple of ducks and some ninja squirrels."

I can almost see the police report now:"Householder reports that he was distracted by a panda. When he returned he discovered that his little red helicopter had been stolen... he then proceeded to say that he thought the panda was working with a couple of ducks and some ninja squirrels."

Ninja squrrels. :)

:)Police investigation has found no evidence in the theft of the helicopter and the case was dismissed. For the safety of the Private Gated Community Overlooking a 32 Acre Lake the householder, always described as "nice and friendly", was then carried away in straightjacket.He kept on screaming "It was a panda... couple ducks... ninja squirrels who stole my little red helicopter!!!" Neighbours watched helplessly, almost in tears, asking themselves what could have provoked such an insane reaction.

• 2 weeks later...

I can read you like a book Hon - your rep precedes you!

Most people can read me like a book. Too bad they can't shut me up the same way. :)

Ouch! That one was painful...I take it the helicopter will be making its way to Pandina as her birthday gift...

Yeah right. I'm going to fly it there, get out, and wish her a happy birthday.C'mon........