CROCKETT'S RED HELICOPTER PROP, PHOTOS & INFO

COOPER&BURNETT

Ouch! That one was painful...I take it the helicopter will be making its way to Pandina as her birthday gift...

Ahhhhhhh maaan.......Morgana.....why'd you say that?Eingefügtes Bild

Sorry Sonny, but I had to distract her so I could have your undivided attention... Pandinas apparently like small red plastic things... whereas I like tall tanned designer clad things *drool*

So C&B you mean you don't want to give it to me?

That would be correct. Nothing personal, but as an UBER VICE Collector, one doesn't give away items.

That would be correct. Nothing personal' date=' but as an UBER VICE Collector, one doesn't give away items.[/quote']Oops! It wasn't a true request... I simply forgot to put this :) at the end of the sentence.I sure wouldn't ask you something like this! Besides, I still have my plan to steal it! ;)

See Pandinas are easily distracted by little red pieces of plastic... which means hot vice detectives are *all* mine*insert evil laugh here*

Oops! It wasn't a true request... I simply forgot to put this :) at the end of the sentence.I sure wouldn't ask you something like this! Besides' date=' I still have my plan to steal it! ;)[/quote']Steal it? After all we've been through, you plan to steal from me? :eek:

Steal it? After all we've been through' date=' you plan to steal from me? :eek:[/quote']Did you actually look up the behavior and habits of a Pandina before you adopted one?!? ;)

Steal it? After all we've been through' date=' you plan to steal from me? :eek:[/quote']We've been through what? Do you think that your lovely behavior can make me desist from my villain plans?
Did you actually look up the behavior and habits of a Pandina before you adopted one?!? ;)
No, Morgana, he didn't. Actually he never adopted me. ;) C&B doesn't really care for me, you know why? He showed appreciation for my owner, so I suspect he’s using me as a way to get to her.He’ll leave me broken-hearted… :cry:

I thought it was a given that when you are going to have a new addition to your family you looked into the care they needed... man, he needs reporting to someone! ;)

What did I do to deserve this?......This is a thread about the little red helicopter.

I bet you didn't research the care of little red helicopters either... did you know that they like to travel a lot... especially Europe ;)

It has traveled. From Canada to the U.S., to it's own landing pad here at my home.It's well loved.:happy:

I bet you didn't research the care of little red helicopters either... did you know that they like to travel a lot... especially Europe ;)
Sure! Normal maintenance for little red helicopters requires regular dusting with Swiffers. After long haul flights it is absolutely necessary to wash it with a mild soap' date=' rinse it thoroughly in lukewarm water and dry it with a soft towel. Don't you agree C&B? Then ask the guy "who could use some time on the couch" in Smuggler's Blues... he'll confirm all I say.I'm a little worried that you're about to flight above the ocean on a helicopter, but I know you won't change your mind.Trans-Love Airways this way...Don't forget to take a goodbye look at [b']your little red helicopter... in case is your last! ;)

your little red helicopter... in case is your last! ;)

:D:clap: Pandina, your too much! :clap:

:D:clap: Pandina' date=' your too much! :clap:[/quote']I remember from my English classes that "too much" is used with uncountable items i.e. too much bread, then there's "too many" for countable items, i.e. too many hamburgers, then "too" alone used with adjectives, i.e. too happy, too tired. I'll tell you C&B there's nothing more :thumbsdown: than receiving a compliment and not understanding it! :)

I remember from my English classes that "too much" is used with uncountable items i.e. too much bread' date=' then there's "too many" for countable items, i.e. too many hamburgers, then "too" alone used with adjectives, i.e. too happy, too tired. I'll tell you C&B there's nothing more :thumbsdown: than receiving a compliment and not understanding it! :)[/quote']:) I was just complimenting you. Basicly, I was just saying that you are a LOT of fun. Too much fun!! :thumbsup:

Pandina: Yes when someone is said to be "too much" it means they are a lot of fun & it's meant as a compliment! It could be the reverse if the person said something that got you mad, but that will be seen from the comments made. In this case, it's a compliment! :thumbsup:

Thanks! There will be a day, sooner or later, when I'm able to understand all, without having the entire board explain things to me.It's embarassing, really. :oBack on topic, how is my... ahem... your little red helicopter doing, C&B?Have you dusted it already or are you going to let the dust mites fly it?

MY little red helicopter is sitting on top of my computer's printer, right next to my computer. It' brings a smile to my face. One really feels like they are living in the MIAMI VICE world when you have a VICE collectible to actually touch. It makes it more real.

MY little red helicopter is sitting on top of my computer's printer' date=' right next to my computer. It' brings a smile to my face. One really feels like they are living in the MIAMI VICE world when you have a VICE collectible to actually touch. It makes it more real.[/quote']OUR little red helicopter would prefer you stopped touching it up :p

MY little red helicopter is sitting on top of my computer's printer' date=' right next to my computer. [/quote']Too vague. Please provide exact coordinates for me to upload on my GPS. You don't want me to spend long to localise it, do you? And I don't want it with your fingerprints on it.We're on a MV board, not CSI!