CROCKETT'S RED HELICOPTER PROP, PHOTOS & INFO

COOPER&BURNETT

******************************************UPDATE!! !!***********************************************The little Red Helicopter was NOT patterned after Mayor McCheese after all, ...it was patterned after OFFICER BIG MAC, a lesser known character. From the below shot of the characters side by side, one can clearly tell that the hat on the Officer's head is the correct type on the helicopter. One can also clearly see that Mayor McCheese is a single patty burger, and does NOT have sesame seeds on his cheeseburger head, but OFFICER BIG MAC does, and has double patties. This also would make sense, as CROCKETT is a Police Officer, so why not have Mcdonald's "Police Officer" character on his desk? It's a further connection. The little Red Helicopter is "OFFICIALLY" I.D.'d as "OFFICER BIG MAC".Eingefügtes BildEingefügtes BildEingefügtes BildEingefügtes BildEingefügtes BildEingefügtes Bild

I adore the fact that we have a 16 page thread on Crockett's red helicopter. THAT is fanaticism.COOPER&BURNETT thanks for the pics.

• Like 1

I adore the fact that we have a 16 page thread on Crockett's red helicopter. THAT is fanaticism.COOPER&BURNETT thanks for the pics.

Your welcome Pal!It's nice that we love the show enough to do this.What other MIAMI VICE webite has dug this deep on this item? ONLY .WS!I'm glad that we now know the TRUE origins of who the little Red Helicopter was truly patterned after.OFFICER BIG MAC!

I've read the whole thread again... I realise only now about all my useless "I'm gonna steal it from you" posts!!!Definitely something not to be proud of... :o
I'm glad that we now know the TRUE origins of who the little Red Helicopter was truly patterned after.OFFICER BIG MAC!
Good eye C&B' date=' I'm impressed! :thumbsup:Now I too know the true origins of the little red helicopter' date=' but this doesn't change a thing.[b'']YOU still own it and I still dream about it... :)

You collect pandas. What would you do with it if you owned one?

Silvia (Pandina's owner): I'd keep it as a real treasure because it belongs to MV. :happy:Pandina: I'd sell it to a MV fan collector on the West Coast for a HUUUUUUGE amount of money! ;)

• Administrators

...and before it's stolen, remember, you saw it here first on .ws!!Way to go Coop! :clap::clap:

Have any moderators or administrators considered turning this area into a members only section? To stop any thieves from the place that shall not be named from stealing COOPER&BURNETT excellent work here.

There are many options at our disposal, and we have researched, and considered all ideas and options. Besides, it would be a bit obvious if someone stole these exclusive shots. Thanks for the kind thoughts.:thumbsup:

...and before it's stolen, remember, you saw it here first on .ws!!

Looks like FMan has no doubts about the fact that I'LL STEAL IT!!! ;) :)Come on C&B, admit it: we're a match made in heaven!

Looks to me like the "Hamburgler" stole the Helicoptor to take the little girl to the teeder-todder to play in the playground??????????????????????That Hamburgler is a very diverse criminal. After all...flying a Helicoptor is a difficult task! Now I wonder about the childs welfare!!!Hanging out with criminals........hrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrumph!

post-35-13892962942973_thumb.jpg

This area is already for members only. In fact if you're not logged in you can only see a list of (promising!) threads' date=' but you can't view the contents.[/quote']:D Awesome! I didn't realise because I'm always logged in!

• 2 weeks later...

I never noticed that this was a McDonald's toy. That's a great piece of info. It pretty well confirms the idea was that this was a souvenir from Billy.:thumbsup:I hope whoever is putting together Crockett's desk will show us the finished product.

Looks to me like the "Hamburgler" stole the Helicoptor to take the little girl to the teeder-todder to play in the playground??????????????????????That Hamburgler is a very diverse criminal. After all...flying a Helicoptor is a difficult task! Now I wonder about the childs welfare!!!Hanging out with criminals........hrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrumph!

Fantastic - Crockett's infamous red helicopter toy was from Mcdonalds.!:D

• 4 months later...
Wow' date=' thank you so much Coop for the information! This is great! Now I just need a good entry to win this beauty.[/quote']You have till tuesday, and I'm afraid it will be the last contest.

You have till tuesday' date=' and I'm afraid it will be the last contest.[/quote']Say it isn't so! :cry:I had missed the one whose prize was the hat, I entered this one and I hoped there could be more. It's your decision though.(I read the whole thread again... me and Morgana literally destroyed it.... but it was fun to badger you Coop... wonder where Morgana is...)