C&B'S WALLET STOLLEN BY PICKPOCKET DUCKS!

COOPER&BURNETT

Two scam artist ducks (Mallards I believe) stole my wallet while I was on vacation. This is obviously something they do as a team, and do as a living. This is the story: Here's the players. An unidentified Male and female.Eingefügtes Bild

This is the chick that actually picked my pocket, while the male started up a conversation, distracting me.Eingefügtes Bild

When I caught her stealing it, I told them to give me my wallet back. The male got into my face. He told me he'd have to tie me up with DUCK tape. He also took my DOWN jacket too! I told them, "Hey! You have to give me my jacket back". The male turned to me and said, "Send me a BILL." Eingefügtes Bild

That fuzzy commie! I know him! It's Donald Duck! He has defected to the ruskies and is now stealing wallets to finance his borsht resteraunt.

Donald duck??? Why that MOTHERDUCKER........I've got a good mind to have him arrested for not wearing pants with his sailor suit top and hat.

Donald duck??? Why that MOTHERDUCKER........I've got a good mind to have him arrested for not wearing pants with his sailor suit top and hat.

Yeah! Donald Duck has gone quackers! He's nothing but a DUCKING commie! I hope they send him to jail for the rest of his DUCKING life! I hope you're reading, Donald! You MOTHERDUCKER!

Your wallet stolen by two ducks. :) I'll laugh til 2010 that's guaranteed! :)

This is the chick that actually picked my pocket' date=' while the male started up a conversation, distracting me.[/quote']Shouldn't it have been the other way around? :confused:The ducks obviously didn't know you enough.And what happened with your wallet?

It was sad. A sad experience. Who'd ever think that ducks would take my wallet and jacket. I'll never look at ducks the same way. I lost a lot of cash that day. They just flew off with it. ......laughing at me.

They just flew off with it. ......laughing at me.

WHAT??? I thought you were able to get your wallet back!

:) I'll laugh til 2010 that's guaranteed! :)

:o Sorry for laughing.

It's o.k. for laughing. However it was tramatic. How will I be able to trust another duck? :cry:

I felt like roasting them. This caused me some trouble being walletless in a strange city. Those motherduckers.

It's o.k. for laughing. However it was tramatic. How will I be able to trust another duck? :cry:

i know the feeling Coop, I was attacked by a rooster once.

i know the feeling Coop' date=' I was attacked by a rooster once.[/quote']You were attacked by a rooster? That stupid cock.

You were attacked by a rooster? That stupid cock.

I am not kidding about this (it's funny as hell as well), I was taking the trash out when I felt something hit me in the side of my foot and I heard a "kaw!", I look down to see this rooster standing there with an angry look on her face, so I try to walk off and it hitsd me in the back of my foot, so I just made a run for it back to the house with it chasing me.

I look down to see this rooster standing there with an angry look on her face' date=' QUOTE']Strange bird. However, if it's a rooser, it's a male.

Strange bird. However, if it's a rooser, it's a male.

He was a mean b***ard, I don't get why he chose me to attack. (I had KFC earlier that day though)

He was a mean b***ard' date=' I don't get why he chose me to attack. (I had KFC earlier that day though)[/quote']You ate his brother!!