C&B'S WALLET STOLLEN BY PICKPOCKET DUCKS!

COOPER&BURNETT

i know the feeling Coop' date=' I was attacked by a rooster once.[/quote']Me too! My aunt and uncle used to have a farm. I was visiting once, and they asked me to get some eggs. Before I could even pick one up, the rooster flew onto my head and started pecking and scratching his feet on my head.We had him for Thanksgiving dinner later that year. :D :D

• 1 year later...

Man I was robbed by this damn duckgang a few days ago!Obviously were dealing here with international, organized crime.I was able to take two shots of the gang, before they took all my money and swam away.:cry:This is me telling them to back off:Eingefügtes BildBut too late! I had no choice but to give them my wallet...Here's my last picture of the gangleader. Noticed anything?!?It is the same male duck who robbed COOP!!!Eingefügtes BildBelieve me I'll never trust a duck again!!!

.....Why those little MOTHERDUCKERS.....Those are the same ducks!! I'd recognize that Bill anywhere.I agree, it IS an international ring, and you have fallen victim as well!DARN THOSE DUCKS! :evil:They are EVIL I tell ya....EVIL!!I'd call the authorities Christian, who knows who they are going to scam next!

Man what happend to our world if you can't even trust a normal looking duck!?!:birdie::birdie::birdie:I was never harmed by any animal and now...this!I am so fed up with those evel poultry!!!COOP, I am going to email the Bundesnachrichtendienst now to make sure that something is going to happen!Please do the same with your FBI.I guess Interpol will be very interested too.We gotta fight back at those dirty motherduckers!

Man what happend to our world if you can't even trust a normal looking duck!?!:birdie::birdie::birdie:I was never harmed by any animal and now...this!I am so fed up with those evel poultry!!!COOP' date=' I am going to email the Bundesnachrichtendienst now to make sure that something is going to happen!Please do the same with your FBI.I guess Interpol will be very interested too.We gotta fight back at those dirty motherduckers![/quote']By all means! It's time to fight back!!I want my wallet back!!