Favorite Beer?

timm525

Hi Timm I'm from Germany and my favorite beers are Warsteiner and Stuttgarter Hofbraeu. This 2 beers are typical German beers.What kind of beer is Coors Light?

Hi Timm I'm from Germany and my favorite beers are Warsteiner and Stuttgarter Hofbraeu. This 2 beers are typical German beers.What kind of beer is Coors Light?

IMHO Coors light tastes like flavored water compared to German beer. Most US beers are related to pale pilsners and are really different from European beers.

This is a great thread...I was raised on Newcastle Brown....Love the stuff! Best beer I've ever had (after Newcastle Brown) is a Scots beer called Innis & Gun. It is brewed in whiskey casks and has an incredible flavour, unlike anything I've ever tried. We have some good breweries in these parts as LMD can affirm... Sleeman Honey Brown goes down well on a summer's evening.

Warsteiner,thats proper stuff .we dont see that often in the uk.we do get becks tho which is pretty good.

• Administrators

I like "Tannenzaepfle" or "Franziskaner Weissbier".Both are typical german beers. :cheers:

The most drunken beer in germany is "oettinger" but many people do not like it because it is too cheap (in cause of the unreadiness to invest in commercials).It is not really bad but my favourite beer is any kind of wheat beer.Mostly the bavarian "Franziskaner" or "Weihenstefan".

There is a great snack to go with beer that I had in Berlin. Kind of a fried sausage with a tomatoe curry sauce?? Great to get plastered with!

Guest The Talk

Kind of a fried sausage with a tomatoe curry sauce?? Great to get plastered with!

Sometimes I like them, too.The German word for sausage is "Wurst". We do not have an other expression for "Curry". So the German word for this sanck is:Currywurst

• Administrators

Coors Light is a lager beer made in the USA and pretty darn good in my taste.:p

It's hard for an American to discuss beer with an international audience, as most folks from other countries think our beer tastes like one of two things: water or piss. As Kevin Smith memorably observed, "They don't think it's real beer if a spoon won't stand up in it."That said, I usually go through phases, between Coors Light and Bud Light. I used to poo-poo light beers, but I'm not that young anymore. I also mix in some Molson "Canadian" (as they call it here) from time to time.A special treat is Carta Blanca from Mexico. I know Corona and Dos Equis get all the pub, but Carta Blanca ("white box," I'm told) is quite awesome.

YuckHas anyone seen this new beer Budweiser is selling...it's premixed with tomato juice!If you don't have a friend that makes a good home brew, you need to find one, some of those are the best, and stiffest, beers I've ever had.

• Administrators

Has anyone seen this new beer Budweiser is selling...it's premixed with tomato juice!

With tomato juice??? :evil::evil::sick:In Germany you are not allowed to call something like that beer :D:D