CAROLINE CROCKETT PHOTOS (BELINDA MONTGOMERY)

COOPER&BURNETT

I also think that Belinda Montgomery is still looking very pretty. Does anybody know about her age? I think she must be in her fifties, or not?

The Crocketts photo looks nice, the writers could've built more on them and maybe we'd have more memorable scenes such as the in the air tonight :baby:

• Administrators
I also think that Belinda Montgomery is still looking very pretty. Does anybody know about her age? I think she must be in her fifties' date=' or not?[/quote']Date of birth: July 23, 1950 in Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada From our glossary, Click ---> here

Carolne Crockett Photos (Belinda Montgomery)

Caroline on her wedding day to become Mrs. Caroline Crockett.Is the caption for this picture for Belinda for real-the wedding photo for Caroline Crockett? or are you just making it up! I like the idea, but I just want to know if it's a promo or what?[

Caroline on her wedding day to become Mrs. Caroline Crockett.Is the caption for this picture for Belinda for real-the wedding photo for Caroline Crockett? or are you just making it up! I like the idea' date=' but I just want to know if it's a promo or what?[[/quote']I made it up.