CAROLINE CROCKETT PHOTOS (BELINDA MONTGOMERY)

COOPER&BURNETT

Why was Saundra Santiago missing from the early publicity shots?

Nobody seems to know.It's very odd, because Sandra Satiago was the FIRST actor hired for the show!!Go figure....

Is it just me or does PMT look like he's about to hit DJ in this one?! :confused:
Another question' date=' why does Caroline look not too thrilled being held by Crockett?[img']http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w17/steven-spielberg/newest%20photos/COOPER%20AND%20BURNETT/crocketts.jpgBoth are good questions.

Another question' date=' why does Caroline look not too thrilled being held by Crockett?[/quote']Probably because the photoshoot was taking too long and she was tired and wanted to leave.Wasn't she also in that series with a man who was always underwater? Don't remember the title.The man was creepy, he always had his eyes wide open like this: Eingefügtes Bild

I don´t remember the title either' date=' but I think the actor you are talking about is the same who played Bobby Ewing in Dallas.[/quote']Man from Atlantis.She also I believe was Doogie Howser's mom.I still think of her as Caroline Crockett.I invited her to visit our website, but she never replied. I really thought she would. I wrote her twice.Oh well....I still like her.I think Caroline is just what Sonny once said. "She's the one that got away."I think they were the best couple of all the women he dated.What do you think?

Man from Atlantis.She also I believe was Doogie Howser's mom.I still think of her as Caroline Crockett.I invited her to visit our website' date=' but she never replied. I really thought she would. I wrote her twice.Oh well....I still like her.I think Caroline is just what Sonny once said. "She's the one that got away."I think they were the best couple of all the women he dated.What do you think?[/quote']What an interesting question, Coop. I have always thought the end of his marriage to Caroline was really the end for Sonny Crockett - everything else that took place in the following seasons was further deteroriation (spectacular though it was). When he called her from the pay phone in Brother's Keeper, asking if what they'd had was 'real', your heart just had to break for him.I agree that they were the best couple of all the women he dated, and that for Sonny, she'd always be the one who got away. (That said, I've never really been able to like Caroline's character because I think she was incredibly weak for leaving him.) He could've had a decent shot at a "normal" relationship with Gina, but I think he deliberately sabotaged it because he knew it would be just a shadow of his marriage to Caroline.Just my opinion...

Many valid points MURPH.I see Caroline trying to raise a young child alone. And as mentioned by Caroline in the pilot, he drank way too much. Most likely, came in at all hours, or gone for days at a time. He had been shot according to Caroline in the pilot. "Getting high on the action" put his life at risk more than an average cop, it may have been too much strain on an average housewife who married a normal street cop which he started out being. That could be more than someone could handle.Jurrasic Narc stopped that high risk job when he got married, and did some not so dangerous stuff as a cop. He's still married.What say you?