Grand Theft Auto 6

Marc

My beloved country's(Hungary) version of GTA 6 is very much awaited by a lot of ppl :D

Our leading political party/organized crime family(FIDESZ) is one of the best ever existed in the world.

Our prime minister/propaganda leader is VIKTOR ORBAN

This video of course has been created by the so called "leftist liberal" media being financed by western capital totally just because they want citizens to stuck in a belief that this FIDESZ party really an enemy to their visions and plans. FIDESZ executes most of the times liberal political steps, they just pretend to be a national right wing party.

Just like in the US politics, everyone steals as much as they possibly can and executes left oriented, globalistic political moves most of the times.

As Shakespeare said : All the World's a Stage.

Edited by Kalci
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • Administrators

So uh, I faithfully done my own remake of the trailer using only Miami Vice footage. Each shot is carefully picked and all have reference to the same shot in the trailer. (Except for the guy watering his garden in a g-string, I couldn't really think of anything to put there so I went with Izzy on the exercise bike and the reference is "people you don't want to see unclothed")

This took about 16 hours of editing to create. I was originally planning to do it at the end of last year but it got put aside for a bit.

• Like 5
  • Haha 1

10 hours ago, James said:

So uh, I faithfully done my own remake of the trailer using only Miami Vice footage. Each shot is carefully picked and all have reference to the same shot in the trailer. (Except for the guy watering his garden in a g-string, I couldn't really think of anything to put there so I went with Izzy on the exercise bike and the reference is "people you don't want to see unclothed")

This took about 16 hours of editing to create. I was originally planning to do it at the end of last year but it got put aside for a bit.

WOW! Great work!! :clap:

• Like 2

• Administrators
6 hours ago, Dadrian said:

WOW! Great work!! :clap:

Thanks pal!

• Like 1