EXOTIC MIAMI VICE STRAWS (FOR YOUR EXOTIC DRINKS!)

COOPER&BURNETT

Here's some Exotic drinking straws for your MIAMI VICE inspired drinks for that fun MIAMI VICE party, or when you just want a fun drink.Eingefügtes Bild

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• COOPER&BURNETT

• Morgana

• Pandina

• Dadrian

those suck!! :)

:)Or at least it takes a sucker to make it work. Hey, there's a sucker born every minute! :)

Do you ever go anywhere and not see something Miami Vice related?!?

No.I've trained my eye to always look for something MIAMI VICE related. I'm always on the lookout.I'm a MIAMI VICE SUPER FAN. Haven't you figured this out yet Morgana?

It is more that you find a Miami Vice connection in almost anything that you look at Hon... I would never have looked at the straws like that... but now you have pointed it out... it is obvious!

I WANT THOSE STRAWS! AND THOSE GLASSES TOO! :)

The straws are made by KRAZY STRAWS.Eingefügtes Bild

Geeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeez coop that one drink looks delicious?I'm coming over for a drink so get the ice ready as I like lots of cubes............

Geeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeez coop that one drink looks delicious?I'm coming over for a drink so get the ice ready as I like lots of cubes............

Come over any time brother.I'll even put in one of these for you! :thumbsup:Eingefügtes Bild

Ok pal I'll take a tuquoise umbrella and don't forget the sliced oranges on the side of the glass.

Coming right up! :thumbsup:

• Administrators
The straws are made by KRAZY STRAWS.Who makes the crooked glasses?

I'm at lunch at the office - it is hot and very sticky over here in the UK and those drinks look sooooo good! I must look out for the straws etc when I visit Miami later this year - for now I'll have to survive without them lolSue

I'd like freshly squeezed pink grapefuit in the crooked glass with the flamingo straw, please.(Am I asking too much? I don't think so, at least not today, I want to be pampered! ;))The straws are creative and very vice indeed! :thumbsup:

I'm at lunch at the office - it is hot and very sticky over here in the UK and those drinks look sooooo good! I must look out for the straws etc when I visit Miami later this year - for now I'll have to survive without them lolSue

Hot and sticky in England?? WOW, really?Just looking at the drinks in the photo makes me thirsty too!