EXOTIC MIAMI VICE STRAWS (FOR YOUR EXOTIC DRINKS!)

COOPER&BURNETT

Hot and sticky in England?? WOW' date=' really?Just looking at the drinks in the photo makes me thirsty too![/quote']For once I can say it's hot & steamy here! Returned from Orlando last week and the humidity in UK is heading up towards that in the "land of the Mouse". Next week it's going to reach 33'C here so please keep those lovely iced drinks coming lol (vodka-based cocktail preferred with a flamingo straw please)

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• COOPER&BURNETT

• Morgana

• Pandina

• Dadrian

I could use one of those drinks myself. I'd love to pamper you.

Thank you, I need it! Please make sure the pink grapefuit is from Florida. ;)If it reaches 33 in England I don't want to think about the temperature here!I take antibiotics and it's devastating when it's humid.C&B do you provide smoothies and shakes as well?If so I order many. I'm having dental surgery next week and they'll be the only thing I can eat. I can try all the 3 different types of straw! The straw is mandatory since I can't have solid food, I'd love to have a Mojito but I think I'll have to wait... :)

C&B do you provide smoothies and shakes as well?

Oh, I'll provide you with a smoothie alright.;)

The service around here is a little slow... ;) still waiting for my drink:cheers:

You noticed that too Morgana?I think we should complain...

It takes a while traveling across the pond.

Why don't you get another person to help you out?I'd like him tall, dark hair, blue eyes. Hunk.

He could have just asked my other half to deliver it for me and that would have been fine... committments have kept us apart the last few weeks :cry: and I would give anything to be able to see him - the phone and email just isn't the same :cry::cry::cry:

Take this' date=' Morgana. :cry:*Pandina gives her a Kleenex*Still waiting for my hunk...[/quote']Thanks Hon... hoping to see him this week if schedules allow... but if not I may need some more Kleenex!There are so many jokes I could make about the word hunk... but I'm a good girl I am ;)

You noticed that too Morgana?I think we should complain...Why don't you get another person to help you out?I'd like him tall' date=' dark hair, blue eyes. Hunk.[/quote']Interesting....that kind of describes me....

Except for the whole dark hair' date=' blue eyes bit... what with being headless and all that!!! ;)[/quote']It's like a busty lady saying, "Hey! I'm up here. My eyes are up here. There's more to me ABOVE the neckline.

Interesting....that kind of describes me....

Interesting indeed.... :thumbsup:... but I'm STILL waiting for someone with the above-mentioned features to bring the milkshake.

I'm STARVING!!! It's a matter of survival here!And I don't want any ice in it... my stitched gum is too sensitive.I'm going to the dentist now... dreaming of when I'll be able to eat solid food again!

I'm crying now because I'm sad that you had to go to the dentist. Pain is not good.I hope all went well. Are you o.k.?

He's actually trying to distract you from the fact that you are *still* waiting for your drink...(hope the appointment went ok)

I'm crying now because I'm sad that you had to go to the dentist. Pain is not good.I hope all went well. Are you o.k.?
I am' date=' thanks. I don't feel any pain because I'm taking painkillers. I have an entire pack in my purse, I look like a drug smuggler.Drug smuggler? Then someone please call a vice detective... and tell him not to forget the handcuffs! ;)
He's actually trying to distract you from the fact that you are *still* waiting for your drink...(hope the appointment went ok)
Interesting perspective Morgana! :)What he doesn't know is that I don't really like eternal waiting, so I got another hunk AND my drink!(I'm ok Morgana, thanks. I'll go to the dentist again on Friday, but I think that by mid July I'll be able to come back to the school for witches! :thumbsup:)