HARDEE'S & CARL'S JR. CONFUSED....

COOPER&BURNETT

I'm confused.I went onto Hardee's website, and Carl's JR. web site, but they are identical, other than they have some slightly differnet items and content.They have virtually the same logo, but the history of both is completely different!Who the heck owns these places? It almost appears to be the same place, but then it doesn't.Check out their websites to see what I mean.I'm confused. :confused:

Hardee's also serves other food from a place called, "red burrito", while Carl's JR. serves "green burrito" food. ??????????????????Is it the same place with two different personalities??HARDEE'S and CARL'S JR. HAS to be owned by the same corporation.Anyone know?

Coop - when I was in Cali last summer, I went to a Carls Jr., because I heard about their burgers. It was fair - nothing special.Little did I know that the same restaurant is here in Florida - just with the name Hardees out front.

FAIR??They are WONDERFUL!! Jeeze....Which one did you eat?They are 1000 times better than Mcdonalds, Burger King, Wendy's, Jack in the Box, etc. They are huge, packed with LOTS of topings! No comparison.Faaaar better.

FAIR??They are wondeful. Which one did you eat?They ae better than Mcdonalds' date=' burger king, wendy's etc.Faaaar better.[/quote']The world's greatest sliders are found here:http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=5236375&id=106208645433They only have one shop left...had them in Dearborne MI as well...all closed up. The onions stay with you for a couple weeks....Nothing even close to White Castles.....'better' as long as you're conducting business meetings via teleconference and not in person....if you know what I'm talking about...

FAIR??They are wondeful. Which one did you eat?They ae better than Mcdonalds' date=' burger king, wendy's etc.Faaaar better.[/quote']Hardees makes them bunch look like losers!!Hardees has the best breakfast ever made ANYWHERE: Bisquits & GravyAlso they have the best Spicy Chicken Sandwiches ever made, plus at my local small town Hardees, they put smoked sausages on their sausage bisquits!... Hardees is king of the fast food joints!

If they really are good, next time I'm in the states I'll try 'em. As for the best in the fast food debate....In-And-Out Burger!Their burgers are beautiful, you see them being made. I can't remember much else about them except for the fact that they were damn good.And Coop, I have to disagree with you there on the Wendy's thing. (granted, I haven't even tried the comparison, but...)

If they really are good' date=' next time I'm in the states I'll try 'em. As for the best in the fast food debate....In-And-Out Burger!Their burgers are beautiful, you see them being made. I can't remember much else about them except for the fact that they were damn good.And Coop, I have to disagree with you there on the Wendy's thing. (granted, I haven't even tried the comparison, but...)[/quote']I just had some Wendy's today, they have changed a bit here in the States, used to they had great grade-A food but now? I had the bacon cheeseburger, it was a little average, the fries were good but not much different from Mc Donald's, granted the spicy chicken wrap was great, the resteraunt has changed too much, it's just not as good since Dave died.

Story: Back in 1999, we went to Indiana for the Brickyard 400, and that d*mn Hardees logo was everywhere. I'm dead serious, people had it on their car antennaes. Is Hardees especially popular in Indiana?While we're on the subject, are Roy Rogers restaurants around anymore?

I'm not sure, but I think a few Roy Rogers still exist.The HARDEES / CARL'S JR. logo can be seen (I think spray painted) in the actors studio in EVERYBODY'S IN SHOWBIZ.

FAIR??They are wondeful. Which one did you eat?

I was in Palm Springs for a convention. I was somewhere on I-10 into LA from Palm Springs, maybe halfway?Could be West Covina - I'm not sure.

Wow. Everyone around here thinks their $6.00 burgers (not the real price, just the name) and their Western bacon cheeseburgers (and everything else) is the very top for a fast food joint. You REALLY get your money's worth. It would take about four or five Mcdonald's meat patties to make ONE Carl's Jr. meat patty. Now THAT'S a Hamburger! The flame grilled flavor is much, MUCH better than Burger Kings.

I always had Carl's Jr in california. I liked them when i was young.They're fries were kind of distinct, almost light brown. Then they changed them to try to be like McDonald's. There burgers got a lot messier too. I have one by my house, but the only time i went there, they never answered the drive thru. so i left.

When I originally went to CARL'S JR., their fries were a wavy, golden brown fry that was really good. Their fries are now just o.k..They sure give you great value for your money on their burgers. BIG burgers with a thick slice of tomato, thick slices of onion, two or three bacon slices, nice lettuce leaf, cheese slices, THICK meat patty charbroiled....you could put the competitors burger INTO one of these monsters. Great value!

BIG burgers with a thick slice of tomato' date=' thick slices of onion, two or three bacon slices, nice lettuce leaf, cheese slices, THICK meat patty charbroiled....you could put the competitors burger INTO one of these monsters. Great value![/quote']You're torturing me! I could beg for one of these burgers...

• Administrators

Is it the same place with two different personalities??HARDEE'S and CARL'S JR. HAS to be owned by the same corporation.Anyone know?

I thought they were just bipolar.

Mcdonalds, Wendys, Burger King, jack in the box.....eat your heart out!Guacamole Bacon burgerEingefügtes BildBacon Cheese burgerEingefügtes BildWestern bacon cheese burgerEingefügtes BildAnd unlike the other guys ads that make the burgers look big in ads, but are just not really that big ....CARL'S JR. and HARDEE'S burgers DO actually look this big!EXTREMELY good value!

Hardees has something those other bums in the fast food biz don't have:The Big Buford!P.S. Sorry, Burger King, nuttin' personal, it's strictly business!;)

Mcdonalds' date=' Wendys, Burger King, jack in the box.....eat your heart out![/quote']And watch out for falling Golden Arches.See - that can't happen at Carls Jr. / Hardees. Eingefügtes Bild

Oh wow!That's gotta hurt!Eating there not only will your health be destroyed, your CAR will be too!! :D

I'm wondering if any of Hardee's competitors will be reading my comments and ask me if I want to "take a ride"?, a famous line would be paraphrased:"Leave the gun, take the curly fries.":)