HARDEE'S & CARL'S JR. CONFUSED....

COOPER&BURNETT

Hardees has something those other bums in the fast food biz don't have:The Big Buford!P.S. Sorry' date=' Burger King, nuttin' personal, it's strictly business!;)[/quote']Isn't that Rally's? Speaking of which, they're not bad. I don't eat there very often, though. Actually, I don't visit too many fast food places very often (Taco Bell, I'll admit, is my favorite).

Oh, I could have told you that. :)They are not a health food, but it's everything a burger should be....FANTASTIC TASTE!They also are bigger than the competition, so naturally, they will have more calories, salt, etc. just due to their size. It's three times bigger than the next guys burger.But if you crave a REAL hamburger, with great taste, ....this is it!!If your watching your weight, or health, this is NOT for you! :)Eingefügtes Bild

Today, I had LLOYD'S RIBS tonight.Good stuff. Didn't want to drive to Carl's Jr. tonight.

Isn't that Rally's? Speaking of which' date=' they're not bad. I don't eat there very often, though. Actually, I don't visit too many fast food places very often (Taco Bell, I'll admit, is my favorite).[/quote']Oh, yeah, I'm sorry, got them mixed up, what is the Hardees hamburger called? (I thought it was called big something)

And here I thought that BK Whopper was the biggest I could get... :eek:I crave this real hamburger, I've been in a famine situation for two weeks now.I've lost weight because I'm only eating yoghurt or fruit milkshakes, which are healthy, actually health is not my priority concern at the moment, so...I NEED THAT 1,400 CALORIE HAMBURGER SO BAD!!! Please, please feed the panda... :cry:

• 11 months later...

I got this coupon in my email today (and it's only good today!).JACK IN THE BOX is also a favorite. They are no HARDEE'S or CARL'S JR., but they are a good, cheap eats.You too can get great deals, and also free food by joining "JACKS SECRET SOCIETY OF COOL PEOPLE" on the JACK IN THE BOX website! That's how I get these coupons. $3.99 for TWO chicken patties, bacon, lettuce, two slices of cheese, slice of tomato, a med drink, med fries, AND a free funnel cake?? Hell of a deal!!Eingefügtes Bild

TWO chicken patties, bacon, lettuce, two slices of cheese, slice of tomato, a med drink, med fries, AND a free funnel cake?? Hell of a deal!!Eingefügtes Bild

Well, I went to JACK IN THE BOX for lunch, (I'm decided to take 11 days off, so I can do whatever I please) but didn't use the coupon, because I'm going to order a family size Pizza for dinner, and didn't want to eat too much. I brought water from home for my drink. I just ordered the Big Chicken Sandwich by itself.They made the mistake of not adding bacon to it. :cry::thumbsdown:However, all is not lost, it was really, really good! The choice of the cheese they used was absolutely perfect for this sandwich! It was delicious!However, the coupon deal was a really, really good deal, as the sandwich by itself with tax was $3.14. If I had used the coupon, then for only 85 cents I could have had a med drink, med fries, and a free funnel cake! For only 85 cents more!That's a deal.You too can try this sandwich at JACK IN THE BOX, but it's here for a limited time only, like the ribs at BURGER KING.Hey! Did ANYONE try the ribs that I recommened???? :confused:They are no longer available.

Well' date=' I went to JACK IN THE BOX for lunch, (I'm decided to take 11 days off, so I can do whatever I please) [/quote'] You are going to one of the single man's paradises for a few days at least, right Coop (I'm talking Las Vegas, Dominican Republic, Amsterdam, etc.)?Just curious - have you ever had a White Castle hamburger (It's a Midwest and Northeast thing)?

You are going to one of the single man's paradises for a few days at least' date=' right Coop (I'm talking Las Vegas, Dominican Republic, Amsterdam, etc.)?Just curious - have you ever had a White Castle hamburger (It's a Midwest and Northeast thing)?[/quote']Richie, I didn't make any plans to go anywhere this week. If so, just a day trip. I have two weeks remaining of my five week vacation period, so I can still go somewhere sometime later.Just stepped out, and got a Family size Pizza a second ago. I'm eating junk food all week.I have never had the pleasure of eating a White Castle Hamburger yet. I'd like to someday.Did you eat the BURGER KING ribs?

Hey! Did ANYONE try the ribs that I recommened???? :confused:They are no longer available.

No. I refuse to step into a Burger King until they stop running that stupid commercial for their "BK Brunch." It's soooooooooooooooooo annoying! I'd rather listen to someone play a vuvuzela for 3 hours. :shout:My favorite burger lately is the Wendy's baconator.

No. I refuse to step into a Burger King until they stop running that stupid commercial for their "BK Brunch." It's soooooooooooooooooo annoying!

I hear ya! I hate BURGER KING's ads.The King is creapy. .......but the ribs were very good.

Did you eat the BURGER KING ribs?

No - missed it. It's gone now, huh?5 weeks vacation - you can not possibly imagine how envious I am. As a small business owner, I work 51 1/2 weeks each year. No one will be enjoying retirement as much as I.White Castle hamburgers? When I retire, I will be moving to a part of the country where I can enjoy them (not the frozen ones - blechh).Yeah - they are that good. :happy:

No - missed it. It's gone now' date=' huh?5 weeks vacation - you can not possibly imagine how envious I am. As a small business owner, I work 51 1/2 weeks each year. No one will be enjoying retirement as much as I.White Castle hamburgers? When I retire, I will be moving to a part of the country where I can enjoy them (not the frozen ones - blechh).Yeah - they are that good. :happy:[/quote']Ahhhh dude, you missed the ribs. It ended a few weeks ago.Glad everyone jumped on my recommendation. :)All I've seen is frozen White Castles. Never tried those.Yeah, five paid weeks of vacation is pretty nice. Been at the same place for more than two decades (about a quarter century). It's nice to be recognized for what I have brought to the firm. Believe me, I'm worth it.

Wow...Seems like what's close to you seems to be the best. Thanx for posting those pics, COOP. Those burgers looked (and I bet, tasted) FANTASTIC! I'm sad to say I have not had fast food for about three years now. I decided to take better care of myself, yet in '06 I had the pleasure of Jack in the Box for many occasions and the absolute best I found was Whataburger. It's a Texas thing, like your In and Out Burger is a west coast thing. I may have to hit Detroit to try the spot previously mentioned and yeah, White Castles(from the actual restaraunt) is purely awesome! Just depends where you're at, geographically,I guess...Thanx guys, I'm hungry now....:):):)...Mike