Billy Mays found dead

timm525

Richie Rich knows cars. Perhaps he knows.Richie, do you know what kind of car BILLY is driving?

Good one. Yeah, a Bentley Chrysler.Is that like the Bentley Genesis?Eingefügtes BildYeah, I drive a Hyun ..., err, I mean a Bentley Genesis. Check out my steering wheel - see the Bentley emblem?From Caradvice.com:"The other announcement from Hyundai was the unveiling of the Genesis emblem consisting of the Genesis logotype set in a black hexagonal shield framed by a pair of wings. To be honest, most of us at CarAdvice think it looks somewhat similar to the Bentley emblem."

• Administrators

There is a guy in my subdivision that has a Hyundai and he removed all the Hyundai decals and lettering and put on the Jaguar X-Type emblems. When I first saw the car and the emblems, I thought Jag had come out with a new X-Type that I never saw before???Then I looked closely at the car and saw it was a Hyundai. Then I looked closely at my car to make sure he didn't take the "Leaper" and "X-Type" wording off my car!" :)

Pallbearers for Billy Mays All Wore A Blue Oxi-Clean ShirtEingefügtes BildIt seems a little silly, but also a kind of cool way to honor him. He sold huge amounts of the products he pushed, so that in itself provided jobs and put people to work. The world is a better place that he was here. RIP Billy Mays.All the pictures here:http://www.herald-dispatch.com/news/x1227379431/Gallery-Billy-Mays-Funeral

• 1 month later...

Elvis, Billy Mays, Michael Jackson....etc. etc. etc.People die using drugs.THAT is why it was Crockett and Tubbs job to stop the drug trade.Drugs destroy families, people, and lives.

Agreed' date=' but it will never be stopped![/quote']Neither will spousal abuse. But we need to stop it when it's possible.

It's true.It can never be entirely stopped.Even Crockett and Tubbs eventually became jaded, and knew this to be true.But it still must be stopped whenever it can, even if it will never end the drug war.Drugs destroy lives and familes, and even the innocent.If even one family can be spared being killed by someone who was high on angel dust, or cocaine, and it's one of OUR families,... then dispite the fact it can't be stopped entirely, it must stop what it can. It's what Castillo would still believe, and so do I.You do good where you can.

• Administrators

Call me crazy but I say legalize all of it and let it be controlled and taxed. Yes there will be a lot of folks OD in the beginning but once the novelty is over with, and people know they can buy it any time, I think it would end up like alcohol. If you drive under the influence of whatever, you get a DUI.As for the children, parents would have to teach them same as alcohol or eating rat poison. Some will listen and some won't.In the end I don't think there would be any more deaths if it was legalized then if it wasn't. If it was controlled, the dosage could be limited as well.May sound silly, but what we have now is not working to well anyway...:rolleyes:Just my unpopular two cents worth.

Call me crazy but I say legalize all of it and let it be controlled and taxed. Yes there will be a lot of folks OD in the beginning but once the novelty is over with' date=' and people know they can buy it any time, I think it would end up like alcohol. If you drive under the influence of whatever, you get a DUI.As for the children, parents would have to teach them same as alcohol or eating rat poison. Some will listen and some won't.In the end I don't think there would be any more deaths if it was legalized then if it wasn't. If it was controlled, the dosage could be limited as well.May sound silly, but what we have now is not working to well anyway...:rolleyes:Just my unpopular two cents worth.[/quote']Yikes - that is a pretty scary proposal that you are making. Let me pose this question, if I may. You have a flight on a commercial airline tomorrow. Tonight, the pilot and co-pilot are partying with some recently legalized weed and meth. You are getting on the plane tomorrow, and putting your lfe in their hands. And, you don't know about what they did the night before, because that would be an invasion of their privacy for you to ask, so you can't ask them. What do you do now?

UPDATE: Official documents show the following drugs were in Mays' system -- hydrocodone (Vicodin), oxycodone (painkiller), alprazolam (Xanax), nordiazepam (Valium), benzoylecgonine (byproduct of cocaine) and temazepam (anti-anxiety). Ethanol -- alcohol -- was also in Mays' system.

• Administrators
Yikes - that is a pretty scary proposal that you are making. Let me pose this question' date=' if I may. You have a flight on a commercial airline tomorrow. Tonight, the pilot and co-pilot are partying with some recently legalized weed and meth. You are getting on the plane tomorrow, and putting your lfe in their hands. And, you don't know about what they did the night before, because that would be an invasion of their privacy for you to ask, so you can't ask them. What do you do now?[/quote']I hear what you are saying, but that argument could be used for alcohol too, which is why public transportation has stiff penalties for commercial pilots/drivers and such. Even some legal prescription drugs can not be taken while operating commercial vehicles/modes of transportation.It will never be stopped, it will never be legalized...There are no easy answers to this one.Like I said, just my unpopular two cents worth.