Life Is A Rat Race (formerly MV Jeopardy)

Vicechic84

• Administrators

Tony I believe that was a different drug Legba took. The blowfish was what Robolard ate in Japan when he died. I forget the exact name right now. Someone else like Legba can definitely answer that one.

• Replies 257
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• timm525

• Vicechic84

• Ferrariman

• Shill

What threw me off, Tim is the :" ANSWER: I ate poison blowfish to make me appear dead." Robolard really was dead! The Zombie only looked dead.Where's Papa Legba when you need him!!

• Administrators

Tony I believe that was a different drug Legba took. The blowfish was what Robolard ate in Japan when he died. I forget the exact name right now. Someone else like Legba can definitely answer that one.

A minor technicallity. Legba used a toxin found in certain caribbean fish to simulate death. Blowfish would be one of them. So even though Legba didn't actually eat the blowfish, he did use the poison from one.

ANSWER: Shots ring out at a cemetery during a funeral but 'this thing' is found when the casket is opened instead of a body.Good Luck!

What is an Iguana? :confused:

Well' date=' it is an [i']'animal' (of sorts) Tim but I'm afraid it's not an iguana. Have another go at it.:)ANSWER: Shots ring out at a cemetery during a funeral but 'this thing' is found when the casket is opened instead of a body.Good Luck!

• Administrators

Was it a dead monkey's head?I know the same thing was on James Bond, "Live and Let Die" but I'm having a senior moment!

You're getting closer Tim. It is the 'head' of a dead animal. Think more along the lines of a 'farm animal' though. Remember third times a charm!:D

• Administrators

What is an Iguana? :confused:

Was it a dead monkey's head?

I know the answer but this is too much fun to watch! :dance2:

• Administrators

:radio:Old McDonnald had a farm, E I E I O!!! :radio:Was it the head of a cow??????????????????

• Administrators

and bingo was his name o!Do you at least know the episode?

And a dingo ate my baby! By george I think he's got it! Good Tim! Now a little more specific and you'll get it! Come on I know you can do it buddy! :p

• Administrators

Well what do you want? The genus and species nomenclature in Latin??? :confused:

Tim you've beaten the dead 'goat's head' long enough! I'll give it you just for the enormous amount of time, energy (and *hiccup* beer) it has taken you to answer this frickin' question. But you know we love ya buddy! :thumbsup: The answer is (drumroll please) 'What is a goat's head?'Have a go at this one.:)ANSWER: I don't like my cottage cheese with cigarette butts.Good Luck!

• Administrators
'goat's head' long enough! I'll give it you just for the enormous amount of time" data-date=" energy [I">

(and *hiccup* beer) it has taken you to answer this frickin' question. But you know we love ya buddy! :thumbsup: The answer is (drumroll please) 'What is a goat's head?'Have a go at this one.:)ANSWER: I don't like my cottage cheese with cigarette butts.Good Luck!

Minor details! Sadly, beer is not allowed at work. If it was, I would have gotten it for sure! ;)

• Administrators

...ANSWER: I don't like my cottage cheese with cigarette butts.Good Luck!

What is Sonny to Demarco in "One Eyed Jack?"

Right on Gina Calabrese!:thumbsup:ANSWER: I played this shadey dude long before playing Kosmo Kramer on Seinfeld.Good Luck!

What is Sonny to Demarco in "One Eyed Jack?"
Oops you did!:o My sincerest apologizes Tim! Nice job! I'm not worthy' date=' I'm not worthy....:cry:[b']ANSWER: I played this shadey dude long before playing Kosmo Kramer on Seinfeld.Good Luck!