Life Is A Rat Race (formerly MV Jeopardy)

Vicechic84

• Administrators

ANSWER: Sonny once slapped me because I got away with murder.Good Luck!

Well he slapped the crap out of Milton Glance at the end of Death and the Lady!That the one?

• Replies 257
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• timm525

• Vicechic84

• Ferrariman

• Shill

Yup that's it Tim!ANSWER: I am a 'man of the cloths' wife who gets arrested for buying drugs from Tubbs.Good Luck!

Ahhhh Tim! I hear the angels and they're telling me you're correct! LOL:pANSWER: Crockett and Tubbs brought me a boom box, Anthrax, Scum Suckers, and Metallica while I recovered in hospital.Good Luck!

That's it!ANSWER: Gina takes time off work to moonlight at this 'establishment' in order to flush out her mother's killer.Good Luck!

Yup!ANSWER: I was responsible for burying cars (and their owners) under mountains of sand.Good Luck!

And that's absolutely correctamundo Tim!ANSWER: I played two separate characters on MV (in various episodes) but only once was I dressed in drag!Good Luck!

Nice Tim!:thumbsup:ANSWER: I was told I was going to get booked by Crockett on account of my cologne was causing air pollution.Good Luck!

• Administrators
ANSWER: I once said, "I like my ears, its so that I can listen to smart guys like you."Good Luck!

• Administrators
ANSWER: [I">

I once said' date=' "I like my ears, its so that I can listen to smart guys like you."[/i']Good Luck!

Jimmy Borges to the Revillas in "The Prodigal Son"

Who is Nico Arroyo (SP) from Bought and Paid For?

Right oh Timmy!:p_______________ANSWER: I once charged Crockett $600 to fix his Ferrari.Good Luck!