Life Is A Rat Race (formerly MV Jeopardy)

Vicechic84

Bingo Tim!:DANSWER: I'm an old man in a wheelchair that ends up suddenly wielding a gun in a nightclub.Good Luck!

• Replies 257
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• timm525

• Vicechic84

• Ferrariman

• Shill

Chu got it Dadrian!:funky:ANSWER: This woman takes Crocketts gun after having slept with him.Good Luck!

Correct Dadrian!:DANSWER: I am the prison guard who gets killed in a packed restaurant where Tubbs' girlfriend works.Good Luck!

i'll save the next one for someone else ;)

Correct Dadrian!:DANSWER: I am the prison guard who gets killed in a packed restaurant where Tubbs' girlfriend works.Good Luck!

i can't remember his name anyway :) legba? Fman?

Yes Shill that would be 'Ralph Pink'! Good one!:funky:ANSWER: Izzy and a dead chemist take a photo with a current newspaper.Good Luck!

• Administrators

Yes Shill that would be 'Ralph Pink'! Good one!:funky:ANSWER: Izzy and a dead chemist take a photo with a current newspaper.Good Luck!

What is "Better Living Through Chemistry"

• Administrators
ANSWER: We go to dinner, get into a shoot out, and then make out on my boat.Good luck!

ANSWER: [I">

We go to dinner' date=' get into a shoot out, and then make out on my boat.[/i']Good luck!

Who are Sonny and Caitlin Crockett?

• Administrators
ANSWER: I betrayed my own son and tried to let him go down for murder for me.Name the character ane ep. please.Good Luck!

ANSWER: I betrayed my own son and tried to let him go down for murder for me.Name the character ane ep. please.Good Luck!

Who is Frank Tepper in "Florence Italy"

What is "Better Living Through Chemistry"

Nicely done F-man!:DANSWER: Gina posing undercover as a prostitute approaches a man (upon Crocketts instructions) and says this that angers him.Good Luck!

Von depp it is Tim!:)ANSWER: I was found floating in the bay but I was really murdered in a hotub.Good Luck!