4th of July

miamijimf

If I had received my chilled cocktail with the MV-style flamingo straw as mentioned in another post - which I'm still waiting for since Tuesday guys lol! - I'd raise a toast to you all. Instead it'll have to be with the glass of Californian wine at my side. All the best to everyone & hope you have a brill weekend.Sue x

Here in Florida, they have tents set up every few blocks, where they sell fireworks. It amazes me that they are always set up right near gas stations. One misplaced match & goodbye Charlie! :rauchen::fireworks: I don't buy fireworks, because i need my fingers to play the guitar!

To all my US bros & sisters happy 4th of July. In troubled times that we live in, days like this problaby have more importance than in the past.I know in Australia after 9/11 and the Bali bomb attacks "Australia Day" means a hell of alot more than it did previouslyHave a couple of "Beer Sandwiches" for me.:D:D

for now' date=' unless it too gets wussed out and the ACLU demands equal time for all the 'other' holiday celebrations.....welcome to America, THE United States of America....please, leave your 'hyphen' at the border, port, or back with your generational inception into this country...today (as every day) we are AMERICANS and never "-Americans"Now light the fireworks, and hand me a Heiney...er..I mean Bud !!![/quote']Ahhhh.....isn't Budweiser now owned by the Belgium company called, InBev??I don't think it's an American owned Company anymore. :cry::thumbsdown:

Don't be hurt about it pal' date=' it was a LOOOOONG time ago, and the Brits are our closest friends. :flowers:[/quote']HEY...I thought the hosers were?

Well, yes and no. The U.S. government views the Brits to be our closest allys, as they are there in time of war, and we back each other on many different things. We come to each others aid when needed. Canada is not mentioned too much in Washington D.C..However, the citizens here have visited Canada more times than we visit England. We love ALEX TREBEK, MARTIN SHORT, AND MICHAEL J. FOX. You have a beautiful country, and have wonderfully nice people. Never met a Canadian (or Brit) I didn't like. I'm even good friends with a cool canadian guy who has a STINGER 390X offshore racer!! :thumbsup:...You hoser.:)

I hope that you all have enjoyed the 4th of July. :dance2::fireworks:On this day I always like watching my very favorite movie: Independence Day. I love the speech of the American President before rescueing the world!

Ahhhh.....isn't Budweiser now owned by the Belgium company called' date=' InBev??I don't think it's an American owned Company anymore. :cry::thumbsdown:[/quote']Touche'I guess we'd have to go with a Sam Adams....one of last US-owned breweries of large scale....Though, I've been seen at Jamesport Brew Company just last week, and the ESBs were flowing...

... and the ESBs were flowing...

Extra-sensory beer?So it knows what type of beer you like before the beer touchs your lips, and transforms itself before your taste buds make contact?:)

Extra-sensory beer?So it knows what type of beer you like before the beer touchs your lips' date=' and transforms itself before your taste buds make contact?:)[/quote']Yep. I already knew it tasted good even before I tried it.

How could we have all missed this significant part of July 4th this year? It's ...The Terrifying ObamabotNo, not the real one. I'm talking about the animatronic version in Disney's Hall of Presidents. Just watch it move - yikes. I'm scared.

Extra-sensory beer?So it knows what type of beer you like before the beer touchs your lips' date=' and transforms itself before your taste buds make contact?:)[/quote']ESB / Extra Special BitterGood stuff....

• Administrators
Ahhhh.....isn't Budweiser now owned by the Belgium company called' date=' InBev??I don't think it's an American owned Company anymore. :cry::thumbsdown:[/quote']Well Anheuser Bush no longer owns Bush Gardens (big theme park here) and they stopped giving away the free beer. Needless to say, I've neve been the same. :cry: