MY STAR WARS CAST & CREW ITEMS COLLECTION

COOPER&BURNETT

This is just some of my Actual cast and crew items from the STAR WARS movies. They were only given to the actors and those who worked on the film. They were never sold to the public.I have more crew items that are not shown here. My entire CAST AND CREW collection is worth many thousands today.The photos were taken in black and white film, because they were to be published (some were), and the publisher told me that being it was to be printed in black and white, the pictures would come out better if taken in that format. Eingefügtes Bild

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• COOPER&BURNETT

• Richie Rich

• Murphy's Law

• timm525

The next three photos are of an extremely, extremely low volume item!It's a baseball jersey made for LUCASFILM'S company softball (or baseball) team. There were only a few people on the team, which didn't last very long, perhaps one season. The art department designed a RAIDERS OF THE LOST ARK motif on the jerseys.Not many existed originally, who knows how many exist today. Read the slogan!Eingefügtes Bild