CHRIS*CRAFT STINGER PHOTOS!!

COOPER&BURNETT

You are absolutely right, and I really would have missed that one!I especially like the good pictures of the hull in this thread.There seem to be several modelling kits for the scarab 38, but I've seen not one for the CC Stinger, so I look for enough pictures to be able to get the hull shape right.greetings,genius

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• COOPER&BURNETT

• Stinger390X

• Fresh Prince

• genius

You are absolutely right' date=' and I really would have missed that one!I especially like the good pictures of the hull in this thread.There seem to be several modelling kits for the scarab 38, but I've seen not one for the CC Stinger, so I look for enough pictures to be able to get the hull shape right.greetings,genius[/quote']I have a model that I play with...:)Then there is the real thing...

post-35-13892963085881_thumb.jpg

post-35-13892963086091_thumb.jpg

post-35-13892963086276_thumb.jpg

Stinger, there's nothing like having the REAL boat like you have my friend!FUNKAYHONKAY! :thumbsup:

I have to admit that I liked the chris craft better than the KV, I just think its a better looking boat I mean after all the squallo in vice city was modeled after it.

• 9 months later...

The camera boat, the one with all the holes in the hull for camera mounts, is rumered to be in Ottawa Ontario our nations capital. Still trying to varify that by asking my friends if they have seen the boat at all on the river???The other one is somewhere still in Florida last I heard?Hard to say as the owners tend not to come out of the woodwork as I do with my hull number 120.(only 201 boats built that year my MCC and only 12 in the Miami Vice configuration)I have briefly chatted with a few other owners on the net but still have four more owners to track down. Only twelve boats were produced by Murry Chris Craft according to the records???Sure would be nice to meet the rest.......

• 1 year later...

You should start a Facebook page like the KV's have! I'd friend you even though I don't have a boat. LOL! It would be interesting to see the other screen used boats and some others that have the same paint scheme. The KV's are more recognized sure, but personally, I don't think there's enough out there on the season one boats due to the fact that you only seen them for one episode. Sad really, because Chris Craft had been around forever compared to Wellcraft. I don't feel the 390 gets the respect it deserves. There will only be ONE boat that I think of when I hear Voices, and that's the CC 390.