Winterhaven Hotel - Sept 09

CarolineUK

Well Caroline...aren't you just a little "shutterbug"? Your pics are great!I especially like the sunset ones. You have a good eye!Looks like you had a blast in FLA???I'm so jealous..........................................

Well Caroline...aren't you just a little "shutterbug"? Your pics are great!I especially like the sunset ones. You have a good eye!Looks like you had a blast in FLA???I'm so jealous..........................................

Thanks, Stinger. My daughters had a bet whether I'd shoot over 1000 pix in the 10 days ... it was just over 700! I just wish I'd got ones of Miami at night when I took off, as I passed right over the city of Miami then South Beach ... I had packed my camera away but having a window seat was amazing to see that view.I packed so much in to the holiday, that I felt I was there for ages. Miami was all about Miami Vice and Art Deco whereas the Keys was all about snorkelling, swimming with a sealion, seeing sunsets & sampling seafood. I have wonderful memories of all the places I visited and all the people I met along the way.Now I want to go looking for more Vice locations (it does become an addiction lmao) and get some decent underwater pictures (without burning my back badly!)Sue