PILOT RARE PHOTOS!

COOPER&BURNETT

Eingefügtes Bild

"I want the film from that camera, and all the cameras within a hundred yards. Do it now".

The look Don has on that beach scene - the whole ensemble - it's amazing but really it set a benchmark for his look for the rest of the show - that jacket and trouser and t-shirt combo is as cool as anything else he sported over the next 5 seasons IMHO...

Great pictures as usual Coop. I never noticed the chick with the camera either. It is funny that she had one; I wonder if she was affiliated with someone on the set?I only have the offwhite Andrew Fezza right now...thanks to Dchan. I wear it a lot. I wish I could fine more in XL. Did you win yours on eBay?How are you feeling by the way?

Great pictures' date=' Coop! Hope you are resting and "recooperating" !!!! (sorry, couldn't resist![/quote']:D:D:clap: Nice one!!

Well, who was ever looking at the chick with a camera anyway:)Never took my eyes off of DJ from that episode on:dance2:Hope you're feeling better, Coop, and Thanks so much for all these MV memories:clap:

has the location of that Brothers Keeper hotel ever been identified?

I'm not sure.I wonder if it's in the glossary. Or perhaps DanJ knows.I'd like to know too!

• Administrators

I'm glad they switched to the Wayfarers. I never like those glasses. They look oversized on his face.

I'm glad they switched to the Wayfarers. I never like those glasses. They look oversized on his face.

I agree. Never had any desire to own a pair like them.:thumbsdown:

The big question is what did Crockett realize first? The nice looking girl' date=' the scanty bikini, or the camera?:rauchen:[/quote']Uh, YES......Sorry, couldn't resist....Mike