PILOT RARE PHOTOS!

COOPER&BURNETT

The big question is what did Crockett realize first? The nice looking girl' date=' the scanty bikini, or the camera?:rauchen:[/quote']The camera and it's huge strap make it hard not to notice....then again, with a figure like hers, she's hard not to notice too!

These appear to be screen shots from the episode, unlike the last photos, but I decided to put them up anyway for the sake of posting them just because I have them.Eingefügtes Bild

• Like 1

Eingefügtes BildI want the shirt that Crockett is wearing! Wish I could get Universal to release it to me from the wardrobe dept.

Eingefügtes BildRare Pilot Publicity photo of Crockett wearing the peach blazer!

I liked season one and two Crockett.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I don't recall Crockett and Tubbs ever showing thier badges in the pilot in this scene.

I think Crockett did, but because you only saw his top half, it wasn't easy to see him flash his badge. I believe it was the shot where you hear him say "Back off people... police!".

I think Crockett did' date=' but because you only saw his top half, it wasn't easy to see him flash his badge. I believe it was the shot where you hear him say "Back off people... police!".[/quote']Your correct.But then so was I, as we never actually SAW their badges.