Miscellaneous Vice Photos!

COOPER&BURNETT

• 2 months later...

Eingefügtes Bild

I like this picture very very lot.. :)They're so hot and so proper to each other - I think Michael Mann&Anthony Yerkovich was wrong while was writing about of Sonny&Gina - Rico&Trudy couple story.. I think they should be lover and next fiancé like Sonny&Caitlin...Michael Mann had understood it (About ''Sonny&Gina - Rico&Trudy'') but after finished the show (Miami Vice - TV Series) that's why the main scenario Film of Miami Vice changed.. (in 2006)Rico&Trudy was lover that film but Sonny&Gina wasn't - And Collin Farrel&Jamie Foxx - Naomie Harris&Elizabeth Rodriguez and Barry Shabaka Henley are not in eyes the real cast of Miami ViceAccording to Fans and Mee to -> The Real Vice cast is: Don Johnson&Philip Michael Thomas - Saundra Santiago&Olivia Brown and EJO ''Edward James Olmos''! <- These names my favorites always!You have any different Sonny&Gina Picture of S5 like this ?I wanna see to it,If you put in here I'm so happy and glad..Thank you man! You right shalln't pay for these..I like you man! You're real collector! And where're you from?

At first I just wanted to take a quick look into this thread, but now I have spent the last 2 days to take a look at every single page of this thread. AMAZING!!!Special thanks to COOP but also to all the other members which have posted such amazing and fantastic pics. Thank you so much!

And that from me..Anyone have different pic of Sonny&Gina - Rico&Trudy?COOP ? especially Season 5 - Season 4 - Season 2 - Season 1But more than Season 5,Season 4 and Season 3Well I mean:Season 5-4-3-2-1 :DEingefügtes Bild

I like this picture very very lot.. :)They're so hot and so proper to each other - I think Michael Mann&Anthony Yerkovich was wrong while was writing about of Sonny&Gina - Rico&Trudy couple story.. I think they should be lover and next fiancé like Sonny&Caitlin...Michael Mann had understood it (About ''Sonny&Gina - Rico&Trudy'') but after finished the show (Miami Vice - TV Series) that's why the main scenario Film of Miami Vice changed.. (in 2006)Rico&Trudy was lover that film but Sonny&Gina wasn't - And Collin Farrel&Jamie Foxx - Naomie Harris&Elizabeth Rodriguez and Barry Shabaka Henley are not in eyes the real cast of Miami ViceAccording to Fans and Mee to -> The Real Vice cast is: Don Johnson&Philip Michael Thomas - Saundra Santiago&Olivia Brown and EJO ''Edward James Olmos''! <- These names my favorites always!You have any different Sonny&Gina Picture of S5 like this ?I wanna see to it' date='If you put in here I'm so happy and glad..Thank you man! You right shalln't pay for these..I like you man! You're real collector! And where're you from?[/quote']I don't currently have any photos to share at the moment (except some very rare photos that I have not yet posted, but they are nothing like what your requesting. If I find some, I'll post 'em! :thumbsup:

I don't currently have any photos to share at the moment (except some very rare photos that I have not yet posted' date=' but they are nothing like what your requesting. If I find some, I'll post 'em! :thumbsup:[/quote']Ok pal,we gonna wait.. I just wanted Sonny&Gina photos digital like Rico&Trudy.. Season 5 thats all.. don't worry.. You bought from NBC that photos ?

Ok pal' date='we gonna wait.. I just wanted Sonny&Gina photos digital like Rico&Trudy.. Season 5 thats all.. don't worry.. You bought from NBC that photos ?[/quote']Some photos from my collection are from NBC, yes.

Eingefügtes Bild

Great shots ! Belinda Montgomery never looked hugely comfortable in the Caroline role - I know she appeared in The Pilot , Hit List from early Season 1 then later episodes Childs Play and To Have and To HoldDid she appear in "Heart of Darkness" or "Cool Running" - did she want to come out of MV and more than likely her part was only written for those initial few episodes.:D

Great shots ! Belinda Montgomery never looked hugely comfortable in the Caroline role - I know she appeared in The Pilot ' date=' Hit List from early Season 1 then later episodes Childs Play and To Have and To HoldDid she appear in "Heart of Darkness" or "Cool Running" - did she want to come out of MV and more than likely her part was only written for those initial few episodes.:D[/quote']She appeared in COOL RUNNING.

• 1 year later...

As those of you who follow the location detective threads know, I just had a quick but excellent trip to Miami. This was spurred on by the discovery of the location of the turtle shell bar where Leon gets shot in the Pilot. Besides going to some great filming locations there was one Vice location that for a couple of years, I really wanted to go to and I finally was able to. Fans of this thread, I believe will appreciate this location. On Saturday  03/23/1985 during the filming of episode 22, Lombard, the cast took a filming break in order to do a now famous publicity photo shoot. Many examples of the resulting photos are shown in this thread which I greatly appreciated viewing here. Since I had an interest in the locale I thought others may also so I will share  a sampling of my re-creation photos. I will be happy to aid anyone who wants to go to the exact spots themselves. If your good at photo shop or even if your not, feel free to use my shots to put yourself in the cast locations, it will be fun to see. Here are some with matching NBC shots.

Eingefügtes BildEingefügtes Bild

• Like 4

:D  :thumbsup:  :fireworks:  :fireworks:  :fireworks:

That is amazing !Thank you so much sharing these images with us.YEP - I envy you a bit for having such a great time in Miami again fullfilling a heartfelt wish to visit these locations.Aahhaaaa... I am good at Photoshop but that I never would dare.This cast is definitely so great - from Don to John.No no - I will not smuggle myself in this row  :)  :D

Eingefügtes BildEingefügtes Bild

Nice pics C Glide! In this one it looks as though they removed a large support column/structure directly behind C&T.

That was part of a modern art sculpture that was on display there at the time. I would have to research it but I believe they were removed in 1999. Too bad.

It would be great fun I think for this location to be a stop to everyone's Miami trip where they take pictures of themselves and or friends and family in the spots where the Vice cast stood and then share them in a thread on this site.

• Like 1

It would be great fun I think for this location to be a stop to everyone's Miami trip where they take pictures of themselves and or friends and family in the spots where the Vice cast stood and then share them in a thread on this site.

Nice idea. And the address would be as per below from your 2011 post I believe.

WOW! I just finished reading thru this thread and must agree with others that have written that this thread is awesome. The work that went into it is significant to say the least. I am sure a labor of love. You probably already know this but I did not see DanJ's question answered anywhere so I will answer it. The Aventura photo shoot which you ask about (and there are a ton of Aventura pictures in this thread, more than I knew existed) and COOPER&BURNETT states his Avatar is one of, was taken during the filming of Lombard. On 03/23/1985 Crockett,Tubbs, Switek, Zito, Gina, Trudy, and Castillo were sent for the day with the Cady and Daytona to 19064 NE 29th Avenue in Aventura for an NBC publicity shoot. This is the complex we see in Phil the Shill where Crockett gets socked in a diversion outside the Big Splash. Based on the great pictures I see here they used several different spots in this shopping center to take lots of pictures. Next time I am in Aventura I will try to locate the exact palm tree as well as some of the easier spots to recognize and recreate some of the pictures though I don't look anything like Crockett it should be fun anyway.