Miscellaneous Vice Photos!

COOPER&BURNETT

I need Jumper Cables for my heart with this picture.Cooper' date='you did it again.Gorgeous pictures of Don which I love[/quote']Glad you like them my friend! :thumbsup:

Eingefügtes Bild

I wonder what made this photo what it is.. I like the looks on thier faces...Caught by surprise I guess. Thanx for sharing some more great pics COOP, I appreciate them too...Mike

[SIZE=3">

Cool' date=' I am glad you like it, I know it may not be of everybody's cup of tea but I love this stuff so I figure there are others who might like to know also.[/size']

Count me in too C Glide, I so appreciate all that you do and your efforts don't go un noticed in my book at all. I LOVE all the location stuff that you all can do and provide. My girfriend has agreed to a Florida vacation and since she's a school teacher that means spring break we may spend some time there. I'll have to do ALOT of studying before I go to see some "vice heaven" spots... I can't wait...Mike

I wonder what made this photo what it is.. I like the looks on thier faces...Caught by surprise I guess. Thanx for sharing some more great pics COOP' date=' I appreciate them too...Mike[/quote']This photo is from HEART OF DARKNESS. They are reacting to the phone ringing on his boat. It's artie rollins, whom they thought had left town.

Thanx COOP' date=' I should have known that and am feeling a little dumb for missing it. It's like, one of my favorite episodes...LOL...Mike[/quote']No problem dude!

• 3 weeks later...
I wonder what made this photo what it is.. I like the looks on thier faces...Caught by surprise I guess. Thanx for sharing some more great pics COOP' date=' I appreciate them too...Mike[/quote']the question is where is the location, it doesnt look like the boat where Sonny would probably have taken his holster with the bren ten in it off to relax.oh nevermind.

These pictures could fit here under the Miscellaneous Vice Photo banner despite not being taken at Vice time. The first is a diagram that was on RB's site. It shows the location of the OCB set in Greenwich Studio.:Eingefügtes BildThen the inside of Stage A where the OCB set was:Eingefügtes BildEingefügtes BildEingefügtes Bild

hmm greenwich studios? werent they the guys MGM contacted about filming licence to kill for them back in 89" down in miami?the reason why it pops up is because I was watching something about the PPK Dalton used in the film and they specifically mentioned greenwich gun rentals is who supplied the guns for that film and probably MV for that matter.

hmm greenwich studios? werent they the guys MGM contacted about filming licence to kill for them back in 89" down in miami?the reason why it pops up is because I was watching something about the PPK Dalton used in the film and they specifically mentioned greenwich gun rentals is who supplied the guns for that film and probably MV for that matter.

Great pictures :D

• 2 months later...
Still really great photos - where do you get hold of them ?:D:D:D:D:D
Very cool pictures' date=' yeah :thumbsup::cool:[/quote']Still haven't done it yet, but someday, I'll post my rarest Vice photos from my collection in it's own thread.

Thanks for sharing COOPS. I love the pictures' date=' especially the off camera ones. Brilliant.:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::cool::cool::cool::cheers::cheers::cheers:[/quote']Oh, you are sooo welcome!!! :thumbsup:

I always love to be pleased by you' date=' Coop![/quote']Never gets old hearing a beautiful woman say that to me. :thumbsup: