Miscellaneous Vice Photos!

COOPER&BURNETT

Another great photo!But take a not too serious look at it!:pEJO is wearing short pants. I´m not that big EJO fan, but I can´t remember that I´ve seen him wearing trousers like this.Michael Talbott seems to have something in his left eye. But maybe, Saundra Santiago had hit him on his eye while telling, "He, don´t try to look into my neckline!":pAnd PMT seems to be praying.As I told before, don´t take these thoughts too serious!:)

These photos are great!I'm pretty certain that these were taken by RICK BRAVO.Keep 'em coming!

How could I oversee this fantastic photo?:eek: PMT looks really great in it! Thanks for sharing, Kristina!:clap:

on shooting" the gold triangle-"december 10 2004on shooting "the gold triangle" very hot day for xmas time![ATTACH=CONFIG]3553[/ATTACH]

post-10124-13892963586883_thumb.jpg

[ATTACH=CONFIG]3638[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]3639[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]3640[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]3641[/ATTACH]

post-10014-1389296359004_thumb.jpg

post-10014-13892963590244_thumb.jpg

post-109-13892963590367_thumb.jpg

post-10014-13892963590559_thumb.jpg

Thanks to you all for uploading more photos :thumbsup:I really love seeing those behind-the-scenes ones - they are priceless & something that the average person wouldn't get to see, so thanks for sharing them :cool:

Oh man and look who's pointing again?!? :)

Yeah, It's been on the pointing thread. This photo is from the JAN HAMMER website. Except for the first few photos taken by Rick Bravo, I myself have posted the remaining photos.I'd LOVE to see more photos from Rick Bravo. I know someone copied his photos, and posted them on a website, as someone tipped me off about them, so they do exist. I'd love to see more of them! :thumbsup::thumbsup:

[ATTACH=CONFIG]3657[/ATTACH]

Great Photo!!I don't recall seeing this one (And usually, I've seen them all)Actually, these should be in the "behind the scenes photos" thread in the scrapbook section.GREAT JOB CLUB DEUCE!! :thumbsup::thumbsup::clap: