Miscellaneous Vice Photos!

COOPER&BURNETT

3442[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=CONFIG]3443[/ATTACH] 1987 Miami Vice Press Conference [ATTACH=CONFIG]3444[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=CONFIG]3445[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=CONFIG]3446[/ATTACH]

:shout::shout:Ja' date=' diesmal kommt nicht nur die "beste Schokolade" aus der Schweiz ![/font']:shout::shout:D A N K E MiamiVice85 für Deine vielen fantastischen Bilder (insbesondere das dritte von oben ....:happy:) !!Wenn ich die Bilder jetzt wieder nicht richtig zitiert bekommen habe - sorry, bin einfach zu blöd dazu. :cry::cry:..)ICH FREU' MICH RIESIG !!!!

Wer sagt, dass nur gute Schokolade aus der Schweiz kommt?:) Die haben auch Präzisionsuhren:pMir gefällt natürlich das oberste Foto am besten. PMT sieht einfach zum anbeißen aus:happy:

And some new ones again: [ATTACH=CONFIG]3460[/ATTACH] Miami Vice Press Conference 1987 [ATTACH=CONFIG]3461[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=CONFIG]3462[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=CONFIG]3463[/ATTACH] 02.06.87 with Bruce Willis [ATTACH=CONFIG]3464[/ATTACH] 1986

post-8981-13892963553288_thumb.jpg

post-8981-13892963553489_thumb.jpg

post-8981-13892963553657_thumb.jpg

post-8981-13892963553847_thumb.jpg

post-8981-1389296355404_thumb.jpg

[ATTACH=CONFIG]3465[/ATTACH] 12.08.86 [ATTACH=CONFIG]3466[/ATTACH] 61st Academy Awards [ATTACH=CONFIG]3467[/ATTACH] 01.07.87

post-8981-1389296355423_thumb.jpg

post-8981-13892963554426_thumb.jpg

post-8981-13892963554576_thumb.jpg

I love all the pics with PMT on them. Actually, I dislike beards, but PMT really looks sexy with it.:happy::happy:

Great photos Coop! Undoubtedly 2 of the greatest TV stars of the 80s - Moonlighting was another brilliant 80s TV show :D

• 2 weeks later...

[ATTACH=CONFIG]3486[/ATTACH]never seen this one before... black testarossa and sonny's outfit A+++

It's a promotional picture that was taken before they decided to paint the black Testarossa white when it didn't show up in nighttime test shots. This was taken right before Season 3 started.This photo was first shown on the 2nd MIAMI VICE calendar (even made the cover).-COOP

I've only seen this one recently - very cool :cool:It's a shame they couldn't use the black Testarossa - it looked awesome.Wonder why they painted the black one white instead of arranging to get a brand new white one? Or don't they make them in white? Stupid trivial question, but been wondering....:rolleyes:

I've only seen this one recently - very cool :cool:It's a shame they couldn't use the black Testarossa - it looked awesome.Wonder why they painted the black one white instead of arranging to get a brand new white one? Or don't they make them in white? Stupid trivial question' date=' but been wondering....:rolleyes:[/quote']Ferrari gave the show two Testarossas (great advertising write off) if they stopped using the replica daytona on the show, which they said devalued the real daytonas (they sued the replica maker, and won).They delivered the real Ferraris (which also were black to make up for the loss of the other black "Ferrari") to the show. The show did some night time test shots, but because it has a roof, and not a convertible, it was hard to light the actors, and the car was so dark, it didn't fair well with the night time shots, so they decided to go with white to lighten the outline of the car so it could be seen better at night. Ferrari did offer white for the Ferrari line up to customers, but being they gave them two Ferraris, it would be in bad taste to ask if they could take them back and give them two white ones, when they could just paint them themselves.

It's a shame they couldn't use the black Testarossa - it looked awesome.Wonder why they painted the black one white instead of arranging to get a brand new white one? Or don't they make them in white? Stupid trivial question' date=' but been wondering....:rolleyes: [/quote'] That's exactly what I was thinking!@COOPER&BURNETTThank you :clap: for your detailed explanation. If we had you not ....:happy: Now at least I know why. Nevertheless, ...., the black is simply much beautiful!@Hyperthrustblack testarossa and sonny's outfit A+++ THAT'S RIGHT ! :thumbsup:This is a fantastic photo. Thanks for setting it. :clap:

Ferrari did offer white for the Ferrari line up to customers' date=' but being they gave them two Ferraris, it would be in bad taste to ask if they could take them back and give them two white ones, when they could just paint them themselves.[/quote']Thanks for that info :thumbsup: I had been wondering why they repainted it themselves because I watched a documentary on the Ferrari factory a while ago & saw how meticulous they are with every single step, including painting and anti-corrosion coating (obviously you would expect that with a luxury sports car of that price!). I just would have thought that Ferrari would have insisted on giving them 'official' white ones from the factory. But on the other hand, like you said, it would have been awkward for them.And I believe that Don Johnson was given a silver one? There are a few for sale here in Australia - most are red, a couple blue, a couple black and a white one. I prefer the white over the red, but ultimately the black looks the most awesome.One of the black ones for sale is located 20 minutes from here. Hmmm....tempting lol ;)