Miscellaneous Vice Photos!

COOPER&BURNETT

The longer I look at this picture' date=' the weirder it gets. Has she overcome with heat, or are her earrings just too heavy?? :D:D[/quote'] It does seem odd. Is she sexually aroused by Tubbs? :eek:It seems very out of character for Trudy.

• 1 month later...

Eingefügtes Bild

Great pic....even though the story is twisted..It is a good one...I didn`t even know who Myles Davis back when this aired..Now I will never forget him...

Great pic....even though the story is twisted..It is a good one...I didn`t even know who Myles Davis back when this aired..Now I will never forget him...

Same with me. I'd heard his name before, but not being a Jazz lover, I didn't know who he was exactly. Now, evertime I see his picture, all I see is IVORY JONES. :)

• 2 weeks later...

it took me a few days to view this entire thread but it was worth it.. awesome photos everyone thank you for sharing

It is absolutely worth it!!It is quite popular if you look at how many times it's been viewed.Glad you like it! :thumbsup:

Oh' date=' wow, Coop! Again a pic especially for me!!!:happy::happy::happy::happy: I really love it!:happy:[/quote']YEP! Just for YOU! :thumbsup:

*hyperventilates*I have just been through...this whole thread...and am in HEAVEN.Has anyone ever been to Heaven? Cos I am there right now!!! SO MANY PICTURES OF THE BOYS!!!*squees*THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU! Can I save these to my computer? I have seen so many I could use as my avatar; there's an adorable one of Don and Philip hugging (I'm ignoring the caption about them not being so good friends anymore...because that upsets me!). CrockettandTubbs...close enough to be one person...AND THERE ARE PICTURES THAT SHOW THATTTTT!!!!*SQUEES LOUDER*THANK YOUUUUUU!!!! *dances happily*

Sorry for double post but had to comment on this!!!! EEEEEKKKK SO CUTEEE!!!THANK YOU!!!!!

You are very welcome!!I'm glad you liked my posts' date=' and those of the other members who are great at posting photos.I have a big collection of photos. One of these days, I'll make another thread and show a few of my [u']really, REALLY rare photos!!In the meantime, if you REALLY want to be in Heaven, there are other rare photos from a deleted scene from a Season one episode, and also my Miami Vice cast and crew items, props, and clothes and lots of other cool stuff in my COOPER&BURNETT SCRAPBOOK SECTION. Please visit it!Click Here! http://www.miamiviceonline.com/forumdisplay.php?10-Cooper-amp-Burnett-s-Miami-Vice-Scrapbook

If there are more Crockett and Tubbs photos, then I am happy to plead and flash my mischievous Sonny Crockett equivalent grin at you! It's both sweet and charming!!!*pleads and grins*

Coop always succeeds to surprise me with great Tubbs photos.:happy: So' date=' I hope that more surprises are awaiting me![/quote']There will always be more Tubbs photos for you! :thumbsup: