Miscellaneous Vice Photos!

COOPER&BURNETT

I have been cleaning out a huge cupboard under the stairs at home, filled with my old school books, magazines etc. I found a TV guide from August 1994, which has an article about DJ. It's about his attempt at sobriety during that time, but there are some nice pics I thought I'd scan and post (possibly might already be on here). The one with Jesse is SO cute!Eingefügtes BildEingefügtes BildEingefügtes Bild

post-10209-13892963507311_thumb.jpg

post-10209-13892963507489_thumb.jpg

Great photos!!I love it when someone adds photos. You never know what people have.Thanks for posting!!-COOP

Happy to post whatever MV stuff I stumble across! My contribution pales in comparison to you guys, but I guess any addition is a good thing!

Gorgeous picsCoop,gorgeous pics.My tongue was hitting the ground.Don Johnson and Philip Michael Thomas look handsome,gorgeous.I died and went to heaven

Cool pics, thank you, DefinitelyCrockett! :):clap:I know I'm too greedy... but could you please post an article too? Of course if it doesn't take too much of your time.

I love the DJ/PMT pic too - it's a hot one. That's the look I liked best with both the guys (the season 1 and 2 look was my fave & I think DJ looked especially hot in season 2).I will definitely post the article - it won't seem to let me upload the PDF version, as it's too big, but I will upload the JPEG version & you should be able to zoom in on it. Back soon!

Thanks a lot! :happy: :)Interesting article.Somehow I used to think that DJ was drinking for a much longer period of time in 90-s... but now it appears that it lasted for half a year only.

Yeah I agree it is interesting. The article reiterated what I knew about Don being sober/clean during the run of Miami Vice (kudos to him), and I think that's great that it was included in the article, because working in the entertainment industry can be difficult and the pressure enormous - whether it's in acting or music. And the media of course like harping on the negatives and scandals involving celebrities, because that's how they get their sales. Unfortunately now the media have a prime example of what can happen to actors at the height of their career when it all goes sour (ie Mr Charlie Sheen). He seems to think he's invincible & really needs help. I would hate to be a celebrity - I think it would really mess with your head at times.

I love how he looked there too - when I saw the ep, I was whistling out loud (instead of in my head!). :oI also love Junk Love because of the classic Crockett quote which had me laughing for ages - "the secret to success Rico, whether it's women or money, is knowing when to quit. I oughta know - I'm divorced and broke!"

I love how he looked there too - when I saw the ep' date=' I was whistling out loud (instead of in my head!). :oI also love Junk Love because of the classic Crockett quote which had me laughing for ages - "the secret to success Rico, whether it's women or money, is knowing when to quit. I oughta know - I'm divorced and broke!"[/quote']I remember when my dad was alive, when he watched this episode as a first run in the 80s, he too, laughed at this quote. :)