Miscellaneous Vice Photos!

COOPER&BURNETT

• 2 weeks later...

Eingefügtes Bild

It really is a great photo.Thank you for continuously adding photos along with me on this thread.We've done quite well, don't you think? :clap:

• 2 weeks later...
Kristina and bimoc' date=' these photos are really fantastic and I think the article is very interesting! Thanks for sharing !:clap::clap:[/quote']I agree!! Thank you Kristina and bimoc!! :clap:

Anymore photos with the Scarab?

Nope. Everything I have has been posted in the SCRAPBOOK SECTION. I have very few photos of the Scarab unfortunately. I have some of the Stinger, but oddly just a few of the Scarab, which I'm sure you have seen in your thread about the Scarab.

• 2 weeks later...

Eingefügtes Bild

Awwwwww my beautiful boys!!! :happy: happy: happy:Thank you COOP, just made my morning!! Do you have any more CrockettandTubbs pictures??? They go up on my wall if they're really lovely!!!!!

You´ll need to have really large walls if you want to make posters of all the pictures of PMT and DJ Coop owns and hang them at your walls.:)

No no, little photos, so it looks like a collage!A CROCKETTANDTUBBS collage!!! It's so pretty! I have one at the moment, of them with their arms around each other, and PMT pointing at the camera (as always). It's my favourite *melts*

If you have a look at each site of this thread and of the thread "PMT pointing at camera" you´ll find many, many wonderful DJ and PMT photos for your collage.

I LOVE THAT THREAD! (almost as much as this one!)That thread makes me laugh, I don't know why, but I just find it hilarious! Maybe it's the niceness of PMT. He does have a really nice smile!I'm still begging COOP for more C&T photos!!! *does cute puppy eyes*

I LOVE THAT THREAD! (almost as much as this one!)That thread makes me laugh' date=' I don't know why, but I just find it hilarious! Maybe it's the niceness of PMT. He does have a really nice smile!I'm still begging COOP for more C&T photos!!! *does cute puppy eyes*[/quote']:) I think I have posted about 150 on this thread alone. :)(Yes, I do have more, I post them from time to time. You can bet that I WILL post more. :thumbsup:)Glad you like them!!

:) I think I have posted about 150 on this thread alone. :)(Yes' date=' I do have more, I post them from time to time. You can bet that I WILL post more. :thumbsup:)Glad you like them!![/quote']Eingefügtes Bild

Eingefügtes Bild

Looks a little as if PMT had not been ready for the photo yet!:)

Yeah, he's in "pre pointing" mode. :D

I have not been on much, due to the circumstances, but now I have had the time to see all the post I have been missing here on this thread I am going to try to be here more often again. I have been missing this a lot! Thanks for posting!:thumbsup:

I have not been on much' date=' due to the circumstances, but now I have had the time to see all the post I have been missing here on this thread I am going to try to be here more often again. I have been missing this a lot! Thanks for posting!:thumbsup:[/quote']We sure have missed you.

I am only about a quarter of the way through this thread, but I have to post something because I am in Don Johnson/Sonny Crockett HEAVEN!!! And Miami Vice heaven in general! This is an unbelievable collection of photos - THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU so much to you Coop, Kristina and each of you that has shared these amazingly rare, special and priceless photos. They are priceless in my mind too for just being able to view them, so I really appreciate it. They capture a piece of MV history in such a unique way & I am in awe! Thanks!!!:D :D :D

HEAVEN!!! And Miami Vice heaven in general! This is an unbelievable collection of photos - THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU so much to you Coop, Kristina and each of you that has shared these amazingly rare, special and priceless photos. They are priceless in my mind too for just being able to view them, so I really appreciate it. They capture a piece of MV history in such a unique way & I am in awe! Thanks!!!:D :D :D

THRILLED YOU LIKE IT!!!See, this is the kind of fun stuff you will find when you visit more of my threads in the COOPER&BURNETT SCRAPBOOK SECTION (This is one of the theads in that section! :thumbsup:).Keep visiting!-COOP

Eingefügtes Bild

I really love how DJ looked in this photoshoot - the hair, the facial stubble, the clothes.... SMOKIN!!! I'd only seen a couple of versions before, so great to see a few more!! Thanks :)