Miscellaneous Vice Photos!

COOPER&BURNETT

I realized Don is often just smiling...but PMT mostly tries to look kind a sexy!But he is doing quite well as far as I can tell as a male...:):):)

• 2 weeks later...

Oh Wauw this one just makes the sun shine again.Thanks for posting

That´s valid for the last two pictures. I love both of them!:happy::happy:

That´s valid for the last two pictures. I love both of them!:happy::happy:

Hey Christine, I knew it :dance2:, I knew it :dance2:! And I must say, you're damn right :thumbsup::thumbsup:!Especially the first one is surely a real hammer :clap:!

As I´d told before, PMT is the only man I like with a beard. On the other picture, he, in my opinion, looks very mysterious. And the best is that he hadn´t changed that much since the time when these pictures were taken.

One of the first things I noticed about PMT were his eyes - they are an amazing colour :happy: They look hazel, but they have this slight golden green tinge to them.And DJ has gorgeous eyes too :happy:

Lol - yep, forget Dr Sloane (Eric Dane) and Dr Shepherd (Patrick Dempsey) on Greys Anatomy.....Crockett and Tubbs are the ORIGINAL McSteamy and McDreamy :happy:

[ATTACH=CONFIG]3532[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]3532[/ATTACH]

Wonderful rare shots. I remember RB once posted photos like this.Would love to see more! :thumbsup: