Miscellaneous Vice Photos!

COOPER&BURNETT

• 9 months later...

CROCKETT GIVING YOUNG FANS A RIDE IN THE SCARAB!  Hey, wait, I own that jacket!!

111087BISCAYNEBAYPETETAGUEHISSISTERSHAUN

Edited by COOPER&BURNETT

RICK BRAVO's (RB) box he had when he worked on Vice. He was mean, but his father was a great cameraman! RB once mentioned that Don Johnson hit this box with a car. I think it was during the Prodigal Son filming in New York. 

rickbravocrate_zpsa5ee2b8e.jpg

Edited by COOPER&BURNETT

CROCKETT GIVING YOUNG FANS A RIDE IN THE SCARAB!  Hey, wait, I own that jacket!!

You own THIS jacket ?

Oh boy !

Lol... please could you turn it and look attentive to the back hem?

Actually that lady must have burned to small wholes into with her straight gaze to Don's ass  :p  :p   -- she didn't ?

Lucky you !

• Like 1

RICK BRAVO's (RB) box he had when he worked on Vice. He was mean, but his father was a great cameraman! RB once mentioned that Don Johnson hit this box with a car. I think it was during the Prodigal Son filming in New York. 

rickbravocrate_zpsa5ee2b8e.jpg

Excellent ! 

Let us hope Don hit is via accident and not because he needed to set free anger against RB !

Whenever I got to see such items I definitely wish they would start to tell... the stories they lived !!!

You own THIS jacket ?

Oh boy !

Lol... please could you turn it and look attentive to the back hem?

Actually that lady must have burned to small wholes into with her straight gaze to Don's ass  :p  :p   -- she didn't ?

Lucky you !

Yeah, I have the jacket. Remember the thread about me wearing my Vice clothes?

really_zpse45b3740.jpg

I just checked the back of the jacket, and wow, you're right! There ARE two small holes in the back! She must have REALLY been check'in out his butt!! :D

Edited by COOPER&BURNETT
  • Like 1

Yeah, I have the jacket. Remember the thread about me wearing my Vice clothes?

really_zpse45b3740.jpg

I just checked the back of the jacket, and wow, you're right! There ARE two small holes in the back! She must have REALLY been check'in out his butt!! :D

SURE I remember my beloved thread here !!

Sometimes I have my problems to get the correct patterns.

Your images are always more detailed, the original images... not ever as close taken.

What a beautiful jacket it is !!

Would you believe I now even have more joy with the 'boat image' knowing how the jacket looks for real ? THANKS !!! 

Aahahhahaaaaa - I have known about these two small wholes ;)

If I would have sat down in that boat... the wholes would have been even bigger  :p .

Edited by bluepearl
  • Like 1

SURE I remember my beloved thread here !!

Sometimes I have my problems to get the correct patterns.

Your images are always more detailed, the original images... not ever as close taken.

What a beautiful jacket it is !!

Would you believe I now even have more joy with the 'boat image' knowing how the jacket looks for real ? THANKS !!! 

Aahahhahaaaaa - I have known about these two small wholes ;)

If I would have sat down in that boat... the wholes would have been even bigger  :p .

If you were on that boat, the there wouldn't just be holes in the back where you were looking, it may have handprints as well! :D

The SPRING CATALOG thread where I show me wearing the jacket, I have several screen grab photos of DON wearing it in several episodes (or maybe it's a thread where I first show it off...can't remember). :o

Don wore this jacket in several season 4 episodes.

10887SONBRODIEAFTERARUN_zps904cfa19.png

POFF !

You made it Coop !

I have to admit Castillo never was a liked person with me.

Probably I am much too much girlie to get used to his... let me name it polite... 'Cold kind'.

He did not reach me.

Episodes with him in the main part I simply... even overjumped.

Whenever I can recognize him in privacy it is much better and shows what warm hearted man he is.

This image is new to me and opens my heart still more.

That little boy affects almost 'suffocating' in the moment there he could get.

To see Eward taking him in his arms to calm him and give him back self conficence is... BEAUTIFUL !! 

• Like 1

Your welcome guys! There is one more of the photo with the boy. By the way, that boy....is his son! He just completed a running race! 

Your welcome guys! There is one more of the photo with the boy. By the way, that boy....is his son! He just completed a running race! 

That is his son ? Woah ! Now it is a definite special image !  Want you to show us the other one too ?

Don and bluepearl, ah, I mean a date

:) LOL !! ;):p thanks for the idea !

These images like getting the prize and the 'DJ adoring' Phyllis Diller are real gems in our books with Don Johnson images I think.

Love all the photos, especially of DJ.  Keep 'em coming!    :fireworks:

Thanks so much C&B !!  

Thank you, COOPER&BURNETT, for these unseen pictures! :thumbsup::dance:

Your certainly welcome! Seems these threads needed new posts. I have a new item which I plan on posting today if all goes well! Just wish there was a bigger audience to see it.