Fill In The Blank Quotes!

Ferrariman

Play ball Sonny to Eddie in "Milk Run"Thanks for posting Danni. Everyone please remember' date=' anyone can post a new trivia question in any of our games. (it gives the regulars a break!) ;)[/quote']Very nice!It was you refrigerator - trivia that made me think of it.

Quote: "Go away Moreno' date=' you smell like a _____ ___"Fill in the Blank![/quote']a french fryCrockett to Izzy in 'Nobody Lives Forever'You should be careful to take trivia from thinks you posted in your blog ;)

• Administrators

You should be careful to take trivia from things you posted in your blog ;)

Well, nice to know someone's reading it! ;) and french fry is obviously correct!QUOTE: "Daytona! 365 party car! ______ to the moon" Fill in the Blank!

Well' date=' nice to know someone's reading it! ;) and french fry is obviously correct!QUOTE: "Daytona! 365 party car! ______ to the moon" Fill in the Blank![/quote']Rocket?

• Administrators

Correct Papa!QUOTE: "Yeah an it ain't _________ cause he's dead, I know it for a fact" Fill in the Blank!

• Administrators

It was Calderone and Sonny said it in "Sons & Lovers"QUOTE: "Hey man, you come back you bring me a ______!" Fill in the Blank!

it sounded like "Danish".It was the security guy near the end of "Sons and lovers" who told Crockett that Tubbs had just been there. I assume he meant "Danish roll" or something.

• Administrators

Correct Papa! A danish is a type of pastry.QUOTE: "This one aint no trip to _________......in fact, its probably suicide!"

Think this is from Freefall when they talk about going to smuggle Bourbon out of the country - can't remember the word they use! Is it somthing 'ville' ?

• Administrators

Sorry Danni & RID, both wrong.It is from "Freefall" but not something "ville"(just a reminder) QUOTE: "This one aint no trip to _________......in fact, its probably suicide!"

• Administrators

Oops! Getting my trivias mixed up!QUOTE: "Even the ______ is hot today"

Cleveland it is Papa!QUOTE: "What is this' date=' heavy metal"?[/quote']By the way, that was Tommy Lowe in "Like a hurricane"!

• Administrators
Yes' date=' was it in definitely miami at the poolside?[/quote']"Definitely Miami" but on the bridge after the blown meet with Clemente. ;)
By the way' date=' that was Tommy Lowe in "Like a hurricane"![/quote']Always on the ball Papa! I like that! :thumbsup: