Fill In The Blank Quotes!

Ferrariman

• Administrators

Good Job!"That's pretty _________. I give that one an eight."Name the character and ep. please.Good Luck.

• Administrators

I'd give you a hint if I could remember what it was! I'll post it when I get home tonight. Sorry. :eek:I was hoping you'd know the answer for me! :)

• Administrators

OK, next one for now:"We got to do some business and _________ don't need to know."Fill in the blank.Name the character and ep. please.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • Administrators

Thanks Tim!QUOTE: "You ever hear of the _______ ___ or is that just another Latin dancer to you?"

• Administrators

Correct!QUOTE: "I'm gonna be wearing an Armani blazer and you're gonna be wearing a ____"Fill in the Blank!

Correct!QUOTE: "I'm gonna be wearing an Armani blazer and you're gonna be wearing a ____"Fill in the Blank!

"I'm gonna be wearing an Armani Blazer and you're gonna be wearing a wire!" - Tubbs to DeMarco in One-Eyed Jack.

• Administrators

Correct!QUOTE: "Never touch a __________ on Southerly tradewinds"Fill in the Blank!

Correct!QUOTE: "Hey you guys should be kissing my zapatos______"Fill in the Blank!

If I'm correct, it was said by Izzy to Crockett & Tubbs in the episode "Nobody Lives Forever", after the shoot out in the cafeteria with those 3 out of control kids. If memory serves me correct, Izzy was sitting in the ambulance with an oxygen mask on.

• 4 months later...

It is waiting for the next member to post a quote!That's a hint Maria. ;)

Got the hint TIMM.;) But....I was kinda hoping that maybe you would pick up the ball & run with it.:):D

• Administrators

Okay, you talked me into it. ;)QUOTE: " What a Couple of lightweights!!, Your Brand of Law & Order went out with _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _!!"Fill in the Blank!