Neon Trivia

miamijimf

that's the bar from "amen...send money"the address for that scene in the glossary is 960 ocean. have you got the edison on the brain? :)

it looks like DeMarco's club from "one eyed jack" to me.

Now you have me thinking Nofretz. But I believe you may be right about it being DeMarcos club.

That was fast nofretz. :done: Just a coincidence about the Edison.Here's another one:Eingefügtes Bild

That's from the "Pilot" episode in the club (Omni Hotel on Biscayne Bvld, Miami ).:D

The motel used in the episode "Streetwise".

Jim, was this location for "Streetwise" ever found? Looks like Miami Beach area but , perhaps, a fake sign.?:D

The motel used in the episode "Streetwise".

Yes Maria, good job. Scene?Matt- checked the records and as far as I know the location of the Ramrod Motel has never been found. One of many mysteries left to be solved. I would bet that it's a phony name. The neon tubes sure look like Mr. Neon's work. Might be findable, kind of looks like one of the motels or apartment complexes on Collins or Washington.

Yes Maria' date=' good job. Scene?Matt- as far as I know the location of the Ramrod Motel has never been found. One of many mysteries left to be solved. I would bet that it's a phony name. Might be findable, kind of looks like one of the motels on Collins or Washington.[/quote']The view, right before the detectives start searching room to room, and discover the cop (can't remember his name & the girl can't remember her name either)