Neon Trivia

miamijimf

Yes Shill you got it. I thought you would apreciate that scene. She is nice but Fiona is still prettier.Try this one:Eingefügtes Bild

Or is the restaurant in the b/g during the Tubbs drive scene on North Biscayne Bvld from "Deliver us from Evil"/"French Twist" etc.:)

I still believe that it is the restaurant from "The Golden Triangle" episode where General Lao Li's grandson's get arrested in a drug bust. I could be wrong though, have been before, but somehow, I just don't think that I am.

No one's got it yet. This is not from a driving scene. It is a screen capture from a stationary shot. After you see the front of this restaurant, you see three characters inside sitting at a table. I need the episode and scene please.

Is it then from Season 5's episode "Heart Of Night"?:confused: And is it the restaurant where May Ying's husband is having dinner with those two guys & poisons them by having them drink from glasses that he laced with some kind of narcotic?:confused:I'm sorry Jim, but I can neither remember the name of May Ying's husband, the guys at the restaurant with him, or the drug he laced the glasses with.:o

Is it then from Season 5's episode "Heart Of Night"?:confused: And is it the restaurant where May Ying's husband is having dinner with those two guys & poisons them by having them drink from glasses that he laced with some kind of narcotic?:confused:I'm sorry Jim' date=' but I can neither remember the name of May Ying's husband, the guys at the restaurant with him, or the drug he laced the glasses with.:o[/quote']You got it Maria :cool::cool:Another. Sorry about the buffer sign but I use hulu a lot to save wear and tear on the DVDs.Eingefügtes Bild

You got it Maria :cool::cool:Another. Sorry about the buffer sign but I use hulu a lot to save wear and tear on the DVDs.Eingefügtes Bild

Is it the floor of Menton's place in "The Golden Triangle"?:confused: I believe seen when Sonny & Rico pay Menton a visit.

Is it the passageway leading to the entrance of the sporting arena where Ferguson's son plays basketball in the episode "The Fix"?

Good guess but no.

Is it the passageway that leads to the restaurant where General Lao Li's grandsons get arrested in a drug bust, in the episode "The Golden Triangle Part Two"?

You got it Shill!!!Just for fun I added up everyone's correct answers. One point for the episode and one point for the scene. Back in the day Jeremy used to keep score in the Location Trivia thread and it worked out OK so I thought I would try it. We have some real Vicers here, I'm impressed. I could not do nearly as well as some of you guys. If I added up your score wrong, let me know. This is what I have so far.Shill 28Kristina 27F-Man 15Maria714 13nofretz 10Chum981 7Timm525 5Neworder 2Richie Rich 1Frey 1Pandina 1