Neon Trivia

miamijimf

I think this guy would vote for legalization of same sex marriage.

MiamiJim....I know I will be wrong here.... But isn't this the lunatic guy that held Trudy captive and tortured her in the episode "Asian Cut"?:confused:Eingefügtes Bild

MiamiJim....I know I will be wrong here.... But isn't this the lunatic guy that held Trudy captive and tortured her in the episode "Asian Cut"?:confused:Eingefügtes Bild

No Maria, keep guessing.

No Maria' date=' keep guessing.[/quote']Okay....How about the wack job from the episode "Miracle Man"?:confused:Sorry....but I am not really good with remembering the names, especially the ones from Season 5.:o

Okay....How about the wack job from the episode "Miracle Man"?:confused:Sorry....but I am not really good with remembering the names' date=' especially the ones from Season 5.:o[/quote']nope

Eingefügtes BildOkay MiamiJim....This will be my last attempt at this Neon Trivia and then I'm out. Truth be told, I am not that fond of Season 5 (shameful as that is to admit:o)Is this the guy from the episode "Jack Of All Trades"?:confused:The one that Sonny's cousin Jack steals the money from?:confused:

Eingefügtes BildOkay MiamiJim....This will be my last attempt at this Neon Trivia and then I'm out. Truth be told' date=' I am not that fond of Season 5 (shameful as that is to admit:o)Is this the guy from the episode "Jack Of All Trades"?:confused:The one that Sonny's cousin Jack steals the money from?:confused:[/quote']This guy has an animalistic nickname. Don't ever quit Maria.

This guy has an animalistic nickname. Don't ever quit Maria.

Okay MiamiJim.... Is it El Gato?:confused: Maybe from "Hostile Takeover"?:confused: Not really sure of the scene though,:rolleyes: so maybe it won't count.:( But if I'm right, then you're right MiamiJim, he would probably vote for the legalization of same sex marriage.;)

You got it Maria, its El Gato in the teaser of Hostile Takeover just before his thugs machinegun the party.Here's another from season five. Sorry but I am running out of neon in other seasons.Eingefügtes Bild

El Gato in Hostile Takeover?

Sue- No that was the answer to the previous neon trivia problem.This is the current problem. Different episode.Eingefügtes Bild

• Administrators

This is the current problem. Different episode.Eingefügtes BildI'll guess "Lombard" The restaurant where he was having dinner with the 2 feds before the attempted hit.

This is the current problem. Different episode.Eingefügtes BildI'll guess "Lombard" The restaurant where he was having dinner with the 2 feds before the attempted hit.

No this is season five.