Neon Trivia

miamijimf

Yes good job Papa. :tasse_prost:Here's another:Eingefügtes Bild

This looks like the rooftop to the hotel room in "Little Miss Dangerous" (your FAVORITE episode MiamiJim), where Rico finds Jackie & then offers to take her to dinner....until Cat finds them & Sonny arrests him.

This looks like the rooftop to the hotel room in "Little Miss Dangerous" (your FAVORITE episode MiamiJim)' date=' where Rico finds Jackie & then offers to take her to dinner....until Cat finds them & Sonny arrests him.[/quote']Exactly right Maria. :flowers: I like to throw in a real easy one now and then.Try this one. Maybe not neon but really bright. Season five.Eingefügtes Bild

Exactly right Maria. :flowers: I like to throw in a real easy one now and then.Try this one. Maybe not neon but really bright. Season five.Eingefügtes Bild

Thanks MiamiJim....OOOOHHHH WOW!!!!:eek: Now you know that I am NO GOOD AT ALL when it comes to Season 5, but I'll give it a try.Is it the place where Valerie's Goddaughter was living with her Mother in "Too Much Too Late".:confused:

[quote=miamijimf;54091Try this one. Maybe not neon but really bright. Season five.Eingefügtes BildIs that "World of Trouble" when Crockett and Tubbs first spot Lombard and follow him out of the car garage?

• Administrators

"Jack of All Trades" When Crockett meets Jack at the Fairmont.

All good guesses but no. Hint: A bandage would come in handy. Eingefügtes Bild

"Asian Cut", when Tubbs is parked outside Carlos' apartment?

"Asian Cut"' date=' when Tubbs is parked outside Carlos' apartment?[/quote']You nailed it Papa. :balloon:Here's another from season four:Eingefügtes Bild

You nailed it Papa. :balloon:Here's another from season four:Eingefügtes Bild

Reverend Proverb from "Amen send money"?Scene: it's when... when...I don't remember! :)

Reverend Proverb from "Amen send money"?Scene: it's when... when...I don't remember! :)

No sorry Pandina wrong episode, keep guessing.

This looks to me like Jack from "Jack Of All Trades" when he used that rat head to make the robbery from that guy....oohh what's his name?:confused:

Yes Maria you know more about Season Five than you think. :clap:Here's one from Season Three.Eingefügtes Bild

Yes Maria you know more about Season Five than you think. :clap:Here's one from Season Three.Eingefügtes Bild

Frank Arriolla in Killshot.Scene: when he blows C&T covers by telling the drug dealer that they're cops.

• Administrators

"Relax, we'll get back to you headbangers in a second!""Amen...Send Money!" Sonny asks the bartender to change the TV channel to Mason Mather's show.

You got it Maria. :radar:Try this one from Season Five. I may be crazy but I like this episode.Eingefügtes Bild

No takers? I dropped a really good clue.

• 2 weeks later...

You got it nofretz. Sorry I haven't checked this thread in a while.Try this one from Season Three.Eingefügtes Bild

You got it nofretz. Sorry I haven't checked this thread in a while.Try this one from Season Three.Eingefügtes Bild

Isn't this from the episode "Duty & Honor" A.K.A. "The Savage"?:confused:....I think it's from when Gina goes looking for the hooker who knows the girl that.... well....had a unique way of dealing with guys like The Savage.